I remember

Y/n's p.o.v:
I float around a dark room and watch as memories of my past surround me as if welcoming me back home. Confused I look around and find a memory of my little brother smiling at me while we play in the park together, then out of nowhere darkness fills the once colourful room. Looking around I try to find a way out and back to the real world when all of a sudden a mans voice fills the once silent room causing me to stop in my tracks and listen.
"Y/n come back to me please I need you!" That sounds just like HT but why is he calling me for. Confused once again I listen to the same sentence repeat over and over again pulling at a string in heart which makes me suddenly start to tear up. But why does it remind me of taehyung, pain rushes through me body as I feel like my soul is moving without my permission. Memories fill up my brain like a flash of my whole life before a white light clouds my vision. Squinting my eyes slightly I look up and find a plain white ceiling, beeping fills my eyes as I try and look around. A hospital bed, 'why the hell am I in a hospital bed for heavens sake' coughing slightly I realise the jimin incident before passing out. Everything clicks into place as I recall everything that has happened, looking to my side I find jungkook staring at me with tears in his eyes.
"I remember... I remember everything" jungkook's eyes widen even further if that's possible at my weak words. Memories fly back into my brain of my past and what happened, the reason for why I felt connected with my patients and I now know the reason why. Sitting up I start taking the tubes out of my body causing a stream of blood to flow from my veins. After taking them all out I carefully stand up and begin to make my way towards the door.
"Y/n where are u going, you need to rest!?" Ignoring jungkook's sorrowful words I push open the door and walk down the hallways until I find what I'm looking for. Jimin. He's standing with Jin having what seems like an emotional conversation.
"Y/n get back in bed!!!" Startled with jungkook and his sudden yelling I notice as jin and jimin quickly turn their heads in my direction, immediately both their faces fill up with light especially jimin's. Smiling I watch as they both run up to me and basically suffocate me with their hugs. Laughing I part their backs to signal them to let go but as Jin gets the hint jimin doesn't let go. Suddenly something wet soaks my shoulder and my eyes widen as I realise what's going on, jimin's body starts shaking slightly as whimpers are heard as he silently cries out. A sad smile appears on my face as I too place my head on his shoulders and cry my heart out as I'm embraced in his arms once again. I play with his soft beautiful hair as I close my eyes and let all my emotions take over, well mainly sadness.
"Y/n, I thought you would never wake up. Oh god I'm so relieved." Jimin pulls my shoulder to get a better look at me before speaking up again causing everyone to laugh
"This isn't a joke or something is it cause it's not funny playing with my heart like this!" Smiling with all my energy I look jimin in the eyes and say my first words to him once again with our past memories locked in my brain
"Yes, chim it's me" confusion suddenly appears on jimin's face as he tilts his head to the side
"Since when did you have a nickname for me" a tear escapes my eye as I suddenly recall the voices I heard through my coma from the incident five years ago, looking over at jin I ask him the pleading question with my eyes and sadly the answer I dreaded to hear surrounds my ears
"He still hasn't gained his memories back, I'm sorry y/n" and just like that my whole world comes crashing down, I pull away from jimin's warm arms and slowly step backwards shaking my head.
"No no no!" A ringing soundg fills my ears and my vision goes slightly blurry.
"It's all my fault, why did I let his happen. ITS MY FAULT!!!" I screamed as more tears shot out of my eye sockets, a voice suddenly started yelling at me in my head blaming me for everything all my friends had to go through and for what jimin is still suffering with. I see a blurry figure step forward tying to calm me down as I hear a weak voice
"What's happening to her?" Jimin of god I'm so sorry, suddenly everything goes dark and my brain replays all the horrid memories yet again of my past as if trying to punish me one last time.