Mysterious firgure

Laying down on my bed, all the events that occurred about 30 minuets again replayed through my mind as I began to question this so called illness jimin has, because to me it seemed as though someone was in his mind controlling him and he couldn't do anything about it. Messing up my hair I put away those thoughts as I stood up and headed into my kitchen to grab a snack as I wasn't that hungry for a huge meal. Opening up the fridge I noticed there was basing food in there so I decided to Look into the cupboards and just grab some salt and vinegar Pringles. ' note, get some food and stop eating crap, I'll end up fat one of these days I swear' laughing at myself for being lazy I turned around to head into my living room but immediately froze in my spot when I noticed a dark figure standing by the doorway. Stepping backwards terrified of who or what it was I soon hit the wall telling me I couldn't go any further which in the end frightened me even more. Looking back at the figure I noticed it hadn't once moved from its spot, but there was something odd about it, it's almost as if there was a glimmer to it because it seemed like black/ grey smoke was drifting around it. Thinking it wasn't real I decided to step forward but was soon stopped when the shadow also moved closer, just as I was about to scream for help from my neighbours or at least make a run for it my phone beeped indicating someone had texted me. For a split second I looked towards my phone which was lying on the kitchen side and as I was about to look up to the creepy figure I noticed it had disappeared causing me more anxiety and paranoid. After waiting a few seconds to see if I could hear or notice the shadow again I decided my mind must've been playing tricks on me from what happened this morning with jimin. Heaving a sigh, I walked towards the counter and picked up my phone to see that I have a text from my friend Jackson. Walking into my front room, I sat on the sofa and turned the television on so I could watch my favourite kdrama. Once comfortably wrapped up in a blanket and eating some snacks I remembered that I didn't text Jackson back and immediately pulled out my phone to reply.
Jackson🤪: Hey y/n
Jackson🤪: Hey don't ignore me 😥
Y/n: heyyyyy, sorry I was too busy eating 😝
Jackson🤪: is eating more important than your best friend!
Y/n: of course. Food is life!
Jackson🤪: yahhhhhhhhh! Anyway we haven't met in a while and the others have been asking about you, so we were all wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park Saturday and after we can all have a sleepover at mine and marks house. Sound good?
Y/n: hah and amusement park are you sure hobi and iu are up to that?
Jackson🤪: we haven't told them yet, we are just gonna drag them there 😂 so are you in?
Y/n: hell yeah, anything to watch you punks cry like little babies 😝
Jackson🤪: yahhhhh I told you that I had something in my eye so stop criticising me. Anyway that was a scary ass ride
Y/n: whatever you say cry baby 😘
Jackson🤪: I know you love me 😘 anyway got to go mark keeps yelling at me for not cleaning up my mess😁
Y/n: okay bye, see you in hell within the next two days 😚
Jackson🤪: meanie
Smiling at my phone I placed it on my lap before carrying on eating the rest of my snacks and watching the rest of my kdrama before I decided to finally head to bed.