Awoken

Y/N's p.o.v

Finally the darkness starts to slip away as I open my eyes to the bright light shinning in my face. Although the light is killing my eyes, I keep them open as I can hear some shouting going on outside. I listen closely to he conversation and it sounds like Jennie and Jungkook, I try and lean towards the door to get a better hearing range but end up falling over causing a thump on the floor which immediately lets them know that I'm awake and they both come running in.
" omg Y/N are you alright?!" Jungkook says as he makes his way over to me and starts helping me up, " yeah I'm fine, what were you guys talking about?" I look up at Jennie and she gives me a worried look as if something terrible has happened. " it's nothing really, anyway how are you feeling? you've been out for a few days and we could do with giving you some check ups to see if everything is fine considering the high dosage you received" she makes her way towards me and try's to get me to sit down with the help of Jungkook, but I can see it in their faces that something is off. " I'm perfectly fine no need for any checkups, now tell me what's happened while I've been out" I push their hands away as I start to make my way out of the room
"nothing has happened if I'm being honest" Jennie denies again but is soon cut off by Jungkook " actually Jennie your not telling her the whole truth!" He gives Jennie a look before turning to me and carrying on " Jimin was put in his own cell as soon as he incident happened with you both but ever since he has been put in there he refuses to talk to any other psychologist apart from you" he gives me a guilty look. I stop walking and turn to the both of them as soon as we reach the lobby "well I'm sure that's a positive, at least he is willing to talk to someone about himself is better then trying to escape like last time and have someone else hurt" I smile at them both which cause Jungkook to laugh at me and give me a hug "considering what he's done to you I was thinking you would wanna kill the dude" laughing at his comment I continue walking to find my way at the entrance of my office. But before I can enter I'm stopped by Jennie "are you sure you are willing to be his psychologist, he's been known to kill his past ones which worries me a little?" I give her a warm smile "it's really no problem, anyway shouldn't you be giving me some more of his information about him and where he is currently staying?" I say as I open up my office door and go to Jimin's files to refresh my mind on his situation. As I'm reading Jennie quickly holds my shoulder and says "I know I put you up for this job, but that was before all this happened and I will completely understand if you no longer are able to work with him" she gives me a sad smile before waking away from me.

20 minutes later:
After I've finished talking to Rose (another one of my patients) and am glad with her status, I walk through the corridors to make my way down to the cafeteria to start observing all the others with Yoongi and Jungkook. But as I'm on my way down I notice that there is still one patient in their room which is unusual considering everyone needs to be downstairs at this time. Searching through my keys I find the correct key for the door and slowly start to open it up, but what I find is absolutely horrible. I instantly run over to Jimin's pale body lying in the corner of the room which is all bruised and bloody, as I lay him down on his back I quickly check his pulse and breathing to check if he is still alive, in which thankfully his is. Searching through my pockets I find a piece of cloth which I use to try and clean up some of his blood, by the looks of it someone had to of hit his head multiple times for his condition to be like this.

After a few minutes of cleaning him up I try and pick him up to carry him over to his bed, but because I'm not exactly strong it took me quite awhile before I even got close to the bed and when we reached it I ended up falling over again causing me to land on top of him.
"Omg I'm so bloody stupid!" I start to get up again but I soon realise that their are a pair of arms wrapped around my waist keeping me down, I look up at Jimin's face to see that he has woken up and is staring right back at me. " what are you doing in here and what are you trying to do to me?" I immediately realise our situation and forcefully pull away from his grip, "well I came in here and saw you were injured so I tired to help clean you up and when I tried to put you on your bed I ended up falling over, sorry!" I give him a smile and help him get up but as I look back at his face when I've finally put him down on the bed I realise that his eyes are back to brown and he looks really confused, "I thought you wouldn't care considering what I've done to you?" I smile like a silly person "well you are my patient and technically I did the main damage to myself if I'm correct, but anyway why aren't you downstairs with all the others having lunch?" I say looking at the door and back at him "I'm not allowed to be with the others because I might end up going on a rampage like what happened a few days ago with you" he smiled sadly "I'll quickly go grab you some food from downstairs, I'll be back in a minute!" I start walking towards the door but am soon stopped by Jimin's hand on my wrist. He hardly pulls me back to him and gives me an evil look, soon I realise that his eyes have changed again and are now black which means that something bad is going to happen. " WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS WOMAN, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW UP AND YOU NEVER DID, YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL IVE HAVE THAT SMALL BOY YOONGI AND JUNGKOOK COME IN HERE 24/7 BEATING ME UP BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID TO YOU , SO WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU???!!" His grip became even tighter on my wrist causing me to whimper in pain and try and snatch it away from him but he was too strong. "I'm sorry Jimin but I've only just recently woken up because the dosage of the medication I took was extremely high, I'm so sorry for what they did to you but it will never happen again not while I'm here!" His face soon dropped and his grip started to loosen on my wrist, I looked up to see that his eyes were in tears and he stared smiling sadly again "I'm so sorry, I can never control him"

Those were he last words I heard him say before he passed out on the floor.