Tense atmosphere

Y/N P.O.V
The next morning I had woken up earlier than usual so that I can go check up on Jimin and see how he is during the mornings when he is forced to wake up and eat his breakfast and medications. As I was walking my way through the corridor at the top floor to make my way to Jimin's room, sudden screaming and shouting break my thoughts as I hurriedly made my way to where all the chaos was coming from. Soon enough I had found myself at the doorway of Jimin's room with the cell door wide open, I moved my eyes to look inside he room and saw a few doctors backing away from Jimin looking in pain.
"What the hell happened!?" I shouted at them as I ran over to one of the doctors that was lying on the floor in agony. As I lifted the poor man to his feet the other doctors made their way over to me and took him from my arms immediately leaving the room while another doctor made his way over to me.
"We can't get this patient to take his medications, Nurse Y/N maybe you could get him to considering you are his psychiatrist?" But just as I was going to decline he put the medicine box and glass of water in my hand before quickly running away, slamming the door shut as he left. After a while I turned back around to find jimin standing right in front of me with a terrified expression on his face, I gave him a little smile to try and calm down the atmosphere while I carefully placed the box and water down on the trolley.
"Are you not going to force me to take them, why are you being so kind to me?" He asked as he gave me a puzzled expression while looking me deep in my eyes. As I looked at his eyes more deeply I saw that they were brown, i sighed to myself as I knew that there was no danger yet.
"Jimin, why won't you take your medication? It's not going to cause you any harm" I said using my soft tone knowing fully well that he is on the edge which isn't good for ether of us. His eyes slowly moved away from mine breaking our eye contact as he looked down at his hands while he replied
"They don't and won't help me all they do is make him angry which causes me pain" his voice became even more shaky as he pointed to his head. After seeing his gesture I soon understood what he was taking about as I can recall what I read in the document yesterday. I slowly put my hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch a little as I spoke "Jimin the voices in your head aren't real, if you take this medicine it can help you get rid of your demons inside your head, I thought you wanted that?" He flinched again and pushed me away from him as he started to get agitated "No!! You don't understand, how can you understand when you have never experienced the suffering I go through. They will never leave me alone!!" As I watched him move around the room trying to calm himself down before he would cause trouble, I could see that I had pushed him to far which could lead him to bringing out his psycho personality. Eventually a thought popped into my head which I thought could be a good idea for me to try and understand more about him.
"How about we make a deal?" After those words left my mouth Jimin's attention was soon back to me which indicated that his was interested in what I was trying to say.
"How about if I don't make you take your tablets at all today, but if I come back here tonight will you at least one so then I can try and understand your situation and if at any point you are in pain I will make sure you don't have to take them again?" At first the idea of having to take the medication made him slightly angry but as we both made eye contact and he saw how genuine I was about the plan he finally agreed.

After a few more minutes with talking about the plan with Jimin, he started to get frustrated about something and soon enough the quickly whispered to me in a weak voice
"Please leave me alone, you need to leave now!" He then pushed me out of the door but before is could fully close I could see that he looked in pain which meant that he voices were coming back and he didn't want to bring any harm to me again. As I started to make my way down the stairs I checked my watch and saw that it was 12:30pm. 'shit, I'm late for dinner!' I thought as I quickly ran down to the cafeteria knowing very well that Yoongi will scold me for being late while Jungkook teases me. Eventually I made my way through the cafeteria doors and was instantly greeted by Jungkook laughing at my state.
"I know I'm late no need to make fun of me!" I said walked up to him while giving him a glare.
"You should've seen your face when you walked in, you looked absolutely terrified!" He walked up to me and put his arms around me while we started wondering around the cafe. Soon I realised that Yoongi wasn't in here and immediately turned to Jungkook who was watching his patient. I smiled a little while nudging him in the shoulder
"How come Yoongi isn't here today, I actually haven't seen him today at all?"
Jungkook a smile faded.
"Oh, he's up on the top floor dealing with one of the patients" After I heard that I knew something was off and my face dropped into a worried frown.
"But isn't the top floor for the most dangerous patients, I thought Yoongi only goes up there when something bad has happened?" My heart dropped a mile, immediately thinking about what happened this morning with Jimin.
'Oh god what if they found out that I didn't give him his medications' But just as I was about to picture the worst my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Jungkook's laughter.
"Oh Y/N don't think like that he's gone up there to check up on his new patient he has been assigned to, why are you so tense?" He gave me a cheeky smile while turning back around to check everyone okay.

As time passed by all I could think about was Jimin and why I decided to go this far for him.