Day off.

After my visit with Jimin, I headed straight back to my office and headed out a heavy sigh as I was extremely tried. Slumping down into my chair I closed my eyes while thinking about what happened last night, that dark figure creeps me out to think that it entered my house and then disappeared without any trace or doing anything other then simply stare at me. But what caused me more worries is that the figure resembled someone that I knew but I couldn't place my finger on who it is. I placed my head down on my desk regretting that I didn't get any coffee this morning to help me feel more awake, as I got only 2 hours sleep last night because I was paranoid that the figure was still in my house watching me. I'm not sure if it's my paranoia or anxiety which is making me feel this way but I feel like I'm constantly being watched ever since I started working at this institution and met jimin. After a few minutes of laying my head on the table thinking about what's happened since I came here, I felt like someone was behind me which caused my breathing to increase as fear rushed through me. A slight tap on my shoulder caused me to jump out of my seat screaming
"What do you want?! Just leave me alone!" Tears started to streak down my face as I fell down on my knees shaking. I heard slight movement before someone began hugging me as if trying to calm me down.
"Hey, it's just me y/n." Looking up I saw yoongi giving me a worried expression as he wiped away my tears. "What's wrong? Jungkook told me you weren't acting like your usual self today but I didn't know you felt this bad"  pulling myself together I stood up and tried to get back to my desk, but I was pulled by the wrist by yoongi as he looked concerned. "I'm just tired that's all, now let me get back to work." I exclaimed trying to push his hand off of me but he didn't believe me one bit. "No you're not staying here today, I spoke to Jeanie earlier after I spoke to Jungkook and she said to take today off. So come on I'll walk you to your car." Shocked with what yoongi just said I felt touched that the guys and Jeanie cared about me, I quickly grabbed my handbag while yoongi placed his arm over my shoulders and walked me to my car. Waving goodbye to him I started my car and slowly started to drive away and head back home, but as I got closer to my house I thought I saw some movement in my room behind the curtains. But I decided to ignore my gut feeling and push away my fear as I unlocked my front door and walked inside. Taking off my shoes and jacket and placing them to the side, I walked into the kitchen to grab some water but as I went and grabbed a water bottle from my fridge I remembered that I needed to go food shopping. Heaving a sigh I walked back into the hallway, placing back on my shoes and jacket, to then head back out the door and drive to the super market.

Strolling down the isles in the store, picking out everything I needed, I had a sensation that I was being watched again. Turning around in panic I noticed the same dark figure a few feet away from me, fear raised within me as i could see a small smirk placed on its face and eyes completely black looking directly at me. This bothered me even more as these features weren't on the figure last night and the fact that is was smirking at me gave me the creeps. Slowly stepping backwards trying to get away from the figure I accidentally bumped into someone causing them to drop the few items they had in their hands. Apologising, I quickly got down on my knees and helped pick up his food but as I was getting back up on my feet I was shocked to hear familiar laughter. Bringing my face upwards to see who it was I was immediately greeted by a laughing Jin and hobi at my embarrassed state.
"Yahhhhh, what are you laughing at you little punks?!" They immediately stopped laughing at me, but I could see they still wanted to as hobi replied to my question.
"We have been calling your name for ages now but you didn't hear us so I suggested scaring you but it turned out you scared yourself In the end" a goofy smile appeared on his face as he took back his food from my hands and placed them in the basket while Jin turned to me confused.
"Aren't you supposed to be at work today y/n? Is something wrong?" I smiled softly at him as I explained why I'm here and not at the institution, but leaving out the part about the dark figure as I didn't want to worry them.
"Ahhhh, do you want me to come and make you my special cookies, they will make you feel better?" But before I could answer hobi yelled out at Jin
"Hey! When I asked for them the other day when I felt ill you said I couldn't have them!" He pouted and crossed his arms waiting for an answer from Jin while I was just standing there smiling at them both.
"Yahhh, you weren't even ill you just wanted cookies and anyway you were only down because Jackson wouldn't tell you what we are all doing tomorrow" immediately I began to laugh as I remembered iu and hobi don't know that we are going to an amusement park because they hate rollercoasters and i doubt they would come because they know that we will force them onto the rides.
After a few minutes of talking to the guys we all decided to go back to my place so we all went ahead and payed for our supplies before heading to my place to hang out for awhile.

But while y/n and her friends were having fun the figure was secretly watching everything and taking notes about her life