The dark thoughts

Jimin P.O.V
The small girl, I believe her name was Y/N pulled out the injection and started to push the liquid inside her wrist
"What is she doing, this could hurt her, wait why do I even care"
I pushed my thoughts out of my head as soon as I saw Y/N cough up blood, while her eyes became a misty grey colour. For some odd reason before she could fall down to the floor my arms seemed to move by themselves and held her up so she wouldn't drop. Admiring her features I slowly moved my eyes down to where her lips were, the blood staining her red puffy lips. Quickly realising what I was staring at, I dropped Y/N to the floor grabbing my head in agony trying to stop the horrible voices from taking control yet again.

But looking back at Y/N's body covered in blood lying on the floor only made the voices stronger and eventually take control over my actions while leaving me to watch what my demons are doing.
My shacking hands made their way to Y/N's neck and lifted her up into the air while my thumb slowly wiped away the blood stained marks on her lips. I could hear the door being pushed down from the outside with two men screaming the girls name. The voices must've realised what was going on because they soon started punching Y/N hard in the stomach and in the face causing her more damage than she already has. Screaming aloud within my head trying to stop myself from what I was doing, the door busted down revealing a furious Jungkook and Yoongi.

After a few seconds passed by I soon came back to my senses and had full control over my body. Looking up from the ground I saw a guy rushing over to Y/N's bloody body and lifting her up into his arms and rushing his way out of the doors, while the larger guy made his way towards me with a disgusted look on his face. When the guy had appeared right I front of me he whispered "I hope this hurts" into my ear before punching me hard in the face causing me to loose consciousness and fall deep into the well known enemy of mine, darkness.