confused

Jimin's p.o.v:

"What the hell just happened!?" I screamed as while running over to
y/n's pale faced body passed out on the floor.  Jungkook saw the whole thing unravle and ran off to come back with a doctor and three nurses. They pushed me out of the way as they placed y/n on the strecher
"She's too pale and her heart beat is extremely faint, we need to get her to the ICU room immediately" the doctor spoke up as they began to roll her body onto the bed one of the nurses brought down before running off. We all went silent as I watched with worry y/n leaving and all the others turn silent. A glare immediately placed itself on my face once y/n was out of sight and I turned around to face jungkook and Jin.
"Anyone care to explain what the hell just happened!?" The two men looked at me with sympathy that I couldn't understand when finally Jin spoke up
"You and y/n both had serious accidents a couple years ago which caused both of you to suffer amnesia. But although y/n could remember some of her memory, you completely lost everything and worst of all had psychosis. But this accident which has recently occurred has somehow allowed y/n to regain her memories but it must've been at a price from what we just witnessed. While yes your psychosis has gone down these past months you still have t regained your memory which is why y/n may of broken down a few moments ago" everything seemed impossible but the sincerely within Jin and jungkooks's eyes somehow made me realise they were speaking the truth. Everything around me began to slow down and all my hearing vanished as a buzzing sound appeared. I noticed jungkook and Jin both trying to speak to me but I couldn't hear what as the voice in my head suddenly reappeared.
'poor little jimin can't seem to remember why his y/n is grieving and why he can't seem to remember anything'
Frustrated I closed my eyes and started hitting my head o we and over again as I kept repeating it to "leave me alone"
'now this is just making my day, y/n is now too weak to fight me taking control over her brain that I've made progress with ruining her brain as I did yours.'
Evil laughter from my 'demon' in my head surrounded me as I fell to the floor realising that y/n feeling terrible for our past wasn't the only reason for her pain it was also the fact that 'he' had finally found a way I side her innocent mind without me noticing and is now planning to do to her what he did to me. Destroy her. Make her everything she never wanted to become, a murderer. Although I was extremely frustrated with the man in my head I was even more angry at myself that I didn't notice him doing any of this. It's clearly obvious why he suddenly went silent, he was focusing on making sure I didn't suspect a thing wrong and also trying to sneak into y/n's mind.
"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I turned around to face the wall began smashing my head on the bricks as well as banging my hands just to the side of my head on the wall.
"Leave her alone, leave us both alone." My voice began to crack as salient tears ran down my face, not just from sadness but also from anger.
I don't remember much after that but all I can is how I heard shouts of worry from behind me before feeling a sharp pain in my neck, clearly an injection of something. Just as the darkness was taking over and I was loosing consience I once again heard the evil laugh fill up my ears and the voice once again speak up with his mocking tone
'you will never win so you might as well give up and finally let me take over like before'
But I made a promise to myself that I would never allow him to take control ever again for I didn't want to become the monster he made me become and the reason as to why I got put into the mental institution and am called the most feared man in the world. I won't allow it. And I'll make sure y/n is protected too as from what I've been told I used to care a whole lot about her, as I still do.