Sleepover

The first thing I hear is the soft whispering of someone familiar, I felt a pair of lips on mine which immediately woke me
up from my slumber and to punch the person, who dare decide to disturb my precious sleep, in the face. Laughter soon filled the air as a person started to groan in pain which caused my eyes to widen as I reasoned where I was. Looking around my I noticed mark, Jackson, iu, Lisa and Jin out of the car and laughing like crazy people while hobi was laying down on the concrete floor holding his head in pain, soon reality hit me as I spoke..
"Holy shit, hobi I'm so sorry!!" Quickly I sat up and got out of the car to help hobi up, but soon enough I remembered what he was doing before I woke up "wait, why the hell were you kissing me!? You pervert!!" My smile dropped from my face immediately being replaced with a frown as I punched him in the arm as hard as possible. Yet again a loud groan and laughter filled my ears, truth be told hobi looked as though he was about to cry from agony.
"Hey, I thought you was dead, you wasn't answering any of us for ages and they suggested someone do mouth to mouth so me being an amazing friend I stepped up!!" Looking at the others a smile plastered itself onto my face as I realised why they were all laughing, obviously they had played a prank on hobi.
"Awwwww, my hero!" Wanting in on the prank I ran up to him and gave him a peck on the cheeks before grabbing my bags and walking into marks and Jackson's house. After removing our shoes and placing our bags into their biggest room where we usually sleep, we all gathered in the living room while we waited for our pizza to arrive.
"Sooooooo, horror film?" I suggested to the others with a smirk and while mark, Jackson, Lisa and Jin all agreed iu and hobi wasn't exactly keen but of course we all ganged up on them which meant they had no choice. Once we had all decided that we were gonna watch the ring, Jackson got up and put it on and quickly sat back down as we all cuddled up on the sofa together waiting for the movie to begin. Me, Lisa and Jin were all under one blanket, mark and Jackson under another blanket (markson) and of course the two wimps iu and hobi under another. We were now about half way through the film and a jump scare was about to come up, I know this since I've watched the movie loads of times, everyone wouldn't stop screaming and crying like babies. But when the doorbell rang indicating that the pizza was here everyone was too terrified to get up so me being the actual grown-up I stood up and walked over towards the front door holding the money in my hand. Opening up the door I was greeted by a smiling face asking me if this was definitely my order, confirming that he was correct I grabbed all the bags and in exchange handed him the money.
"Why thank you miss, oh and here a man walked past me earlier and told me to give it to an y/n is she perhaps here with you?" Confusion sweeper across my face as I agreed and told him that was me, yet another smile appeared on his face, wider this time as he handed over an envelope and bid me a goodnight. Closing the door behind me and locking the door I walked towards the kitchen to grab some essentials which we could need and also to have some privacy while I look through the envelope. Placing all the bags onto the kitchen counter i opened up the envelope and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper.
Dear y/n,
I know you may be wondering who I am but I cannot tell you that for now as that would ruin my plans for you and jimin. But I can tell you one thing sweetheart, the next time I get my hands on you jimin won't be able to help you I've made sure of that. Just know that I'm coming for you and I always get what I want
Sincerely What you call, your shadow.

Panic immediately spread throughout my body as sweat started to appear on my forehead as I realised what this is. 'What the hell does this mean, and what does this thing mean by jimin can't help or save me anymore. I hope he's okay'
Quickly I pulled out my phone a texted Jennie asking her to check in on jimin and see if he's okay. Soon enough I was pulled out of my thoughts as Jin came into my view
"Hey y/n are you alright, do you need some help carrying anything?" Turning around I wiped away all my sweat and acted as though I was grabbing some cups for our drinks, turning around I placed a smile on my face as I replied
"Yeah I'm fine Jin, could you perhaps carry a couple of these bags in please, it would be a big help." He smiled at me as he grabbed 2 of the bags and walked back into the living room, grabbing the last bag and placing the cups into it but before I followed jins footsteps I quickly hid the letter in my jeans pocket as I didn't want anyone to find it and worry.

A few hours have now passed and it was almost midnight indicating it was time for us all to head to bed especially me considering I have work tomorrow. Packing and cleaning everything away, we headed upstairs to the huge bedroom and everyone got dressed into their pjs before we all climbed into the bed and slowly began to fall asleep, apart from me. For some reason I just couldn't fall to sleep like the others so i decided to get out of bed, making sure not to wake anyone up, and go get a glass of water to see if that would help. Finally I had make it to the kitchen after walking as slow as a turtle just so I wouldn't walk anyone up, heaving a sigh of relief I grabbed a cup and began to fill it up with some cold refreshing water. But while I was doing so, I could feel a presence behind me and it gave me the cold shiver I always get when that shadow is around. Horror began to fill my emotions as the thought of him being in this house with me, once I noticed my glass was full I turned the tap off and quickly turned around, ready to meet my stalker. But as I turned around all I could see was black smoke fading away underneath the front door, which seemed to relief me of any previous stress and anxiety I just had. Yet again I released a sigh and took a few gulps of water before heading back so bed.