Full recovery?

Y/n at the age of 14:

I had just dropped off taehyung at his school and now I was walking my way down the high street to get to my school and like usual every time someone sees me a glare is sent my way followed by vile comments but today just as my demons inside my head are about to appear my friends show up as normal to save me from myself. Looking to my right I see a happy hobi screaming about some chocolate cake he ate last night while Jin was just shaking his head at him telling him to quite down but of course he was still smiling along with him, a small smile placed on my face I turned my head to my left to be greeted with a kookie eating a cookie while murmuring how delicious it is and trying to get yoongi to eat it as well, but when he was about to get close to yoongi's face he smacked his head and yelled at him. Laughing at the sight I watched as Jungkook looked down to the floor apologising to yoongi but of course he began to feel guilty so he grabbed the cookie from Jungkook and took a bite before whispering that it was alright making Jungkook extremely happy, exactly the same. But just as I was about to turn my head back to the front and start a conversation with them, a soft touch on my left shoulder took my attention away from my task as I turned my head back to where Jungkook and yoongi were expecting them to be looking at me, they were still talking about the cookie. Confusion shook through my body as to who it was but soon enough it was replaced with happiness as jimin came into my vision smiling like usual as he started a conversation with me.
"Y/n it's been a while, how have u been?" He asked me with his soft caring voice, smiling I replied
"Ah nothing much just the usual I guess. What about you, how have u been?" As soon as my reply left my mouth, his smile immediately turned into a frown as he quickly grabbed my hand and looked up to the others
"Hey guys, you carry on me and y/n just need to speak in private" a smile showed up on his face but it was clearly fake but as usual I was the only one to notice the change in his emotions as the others nodded
"Okay just don't be too long alright, and please if u are going to have sex use protection!" Of course Jin would say that, me and jimin looked at each other before laughing our heads off knowing full well that we were just friends, best friends. Squeezing my hand, jimin started to pull me to the side before the fake smile dropped from his face and he became full ons serious, and I knew exactly why as it happens every day or two.
"Y/n you know you can be honest with me so why do you keep lying? I know that they keep hurting you for God's sake, it's obvious when u cover yourself up that way!" Jumping slightly from his sudden raise in voice, I looked down towards my feet while playing with my hands as he carried on speaking.
"I'm sorry, I'm just worried sick for you okay? I can't stand to see you hurt anymore, one of these days you could die y/n and I don't think I could survive without you being in my life. I would literally go insane if your beautiful smile was no longer around" shocked my attention was back on jimin's face as he flushed red and stuttered a little before carrying on what he was saying "I uh mean. Surely you can just tell the police about them and what they do?"
A tear began to claw at the opening of my eyes seeking to fall down but I couldn't let that happen in front of him, shaking my head I looked into his eyes and pleaded with him
"No jimin, you don't understand. No one in this town gives a shit about me, only you and our friends actually care what happen. Plus I've tired that already, they don't believe a word I say!" Once the words had slipped from my mouth, jimin's face turned shocked from what I had spoken as he never new it was this bad.
"Y/n, you have me and the boys we are always going to be here for you no matter what. Just move in with me and leave them assholes behind, I just don't want to see you in pain anymore it breaks my heart" with jimin's words being said the tears began to scream for their exit wanting to show my weakness again but I wouldn't let that happen.
"No! You still don't get it do you. They may hate me with all their might and hurt me but they are still my parents and I couldn't turn on them like that. Plus there is taehyung, never in my life would I abandon him to be happy, I would rather die or suffer my whole life if it means keeping him safe" the once sad and innocent face of jimin's soon disappeared and was replaced with a hateful and annoyed glance, grunting he messed his hair up with his hand before looking away and replying to me.
"Fine. It's your decision. Look I've got to go" without any eye contact he quickly walked away from me, leaving  me there like the hopeless girl I am. Once he was out of sight the tears finally escaped my prison and ran down my face allowing all my weakness to be seen by the world for the millionth time.