Im fine.

It was the next day and I had already been at the institution for around 10 minuets but I haven't dared to go inside yet so I've just been sitting in my car preparing myself for the worst. I just keep thinking about what happened yesterday and how much trouble I'll be in if anyone found out or if jimin is still being controlled or just simply angry with me for what happened. As I was imagining the worst and few bangs at my window caused me to flinch and look towards the reason for me being disturbed. Soon enough my frightened face lightened up as I saw a smiling jungkook waving at me and telling me to get out of my car. Smiling back to him I quickly grabbed my handbag and files before getting out of my car and swiftly closing the door.
"Hey, how come you're just sat in you're car? Are you okay you look a bit pale and it looked as though you were worried about something?" Not wanting to tell jungkook the reason for my misery this morning I decided to lie to him.
"Ahhhh jungkook I'm fine, just didn't get much sleep last night, too busy watching my television" I gave him a cheeky smile while I scratched my neck in fake embarrassment. This seemed to calm jungkook down as he started giggling a bit and the concern on his face was replaced with huge smiles.
"What are we gonna do with you" he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we start to walk into the institution, having a laugh while doing so. But immediately as I enter the reception at the entrance of the building the receptionist calls my name and waves me over. I quickly bid my goodbye to jungkook and run over to her.
"Thank god you're finally here. Nurse y/n, jimin keeps acting up he's saying he won't calm down unless he sees you. He's been like this for well over 2 hours now and it's starting to cause the other patients to freak out. So could you please go give him a visit." My smile and previous happiness is soon replaced with guilt and anxiety as I listen to everything the nurse has said, but not wanting to seem distressed I put another fake smile on my face and tell her not to worry and that I'll go see him immediately. Her worried expression is replaced with a small smile and she thanks me. After our little conversation I start to head up the staircase to my office so I can place my handbag and files away before I go and see what's wrong with jimin.

5 minuets later I'm standing in front of jimins door and all I can hear is his mumbles, but I can't exactly hear what he's saying. Sighing again I knock on his door as I hate entering people's rooms without permission, once I hear his little 'come in' I slowly enter the room. Once the door is closed, I'm too afraid to turn around as I don't know what his reaction will be like. Soon enough I felt his breath on my ear and neck and after a few seconds I hear
"Y/n ahhhhh, are u okay? I've been so worried!" Shocked and confused I turn around to find jimins face only a few inches away from mine. A gasp escapes my lips as we make eye contact and eventually his eyes begin to travel down towards my lips. Snapping out of my thoughts I step back and his eyes are immediately back on mine.
"Where have u been, I thought something terrible happened to you" he whispers to me as if he's afraid of something. Smiling to him I reply " ahhhh jimin, I'm fine. I'm more concerned for you, how are you feeling this morning?" His eyes lighten up and he smiles slightly towards how caring I'm being.
"I'm perfectly fine but you left a small scratch on my hand" he pouts and begins to giggle as he watched me quickly but softly grab his hand and observe it. I softly rub his hand.
"I'm so sorry I was so confused and I'll admit scared of the situation that I just acted upon impulses. Does it hurt?" Feeling so guilty for what's happened I keep looking at his red scar and rubbing it hoping it to feel better. Still keeping my focus on his hand, I all of a sudden feel jimins fingers on my chin as he softly makes me look at him.
"It doesn't hurt at all" he smiles gently "I'm more worried for you're condition, I know what I do when he takes over and I feel horrible for what he did to you. Please don't be scared of me" his voice seems to become even quieter as he speaks, if that's even possible, his eyes show such sincerity and concern that I smile while looking into his hazel eyes. Reaching my hand up to his cheek I wipe away a small tear that escaped.
"I could never hate you, Park jimin." He again smiled at me and stares deeply into my eyes, we stay in this position for a few minutes. We are soon interrupted by him frowning and his hand moving over to just beneath my eyes.
"Y/n, have u not been sleeping, you're eyes look incredibly sleepy. Did something happen?" I touch his hand and lower it down as I break eye contact with him and start to fidget with my hands.
"Ahhhh no. I'm fine jimin" as soon as he hears my reply he heaves a sigh and gently makes me look at him again.
"Don't lie to me y/n ahhh, I know somethings wrong." I smile again towards him as I rub his soft baby hands
"I'm fine jimin, don't worry"
Again a fake smile appears on my face before I quickly change the subject to more questions about his health, like a psychiatrist should act.