Who are you?

6:00pm, mental institution

As I was walking to my office to get the files before I head home I heard Yoongi yelling me from behind. I turned around to see him panting out of breath with a worried expression. "Hey, are you alright what's wrong?" I asked walking up to him "Y/N it's your new patient, he's got one of the nurses and is threatening to kill her unless he can speak to you" replaying what Yoongi had said in my head panic quickly spread and I rushed to his room.

Opening up his door I saw the nurse on the floor by his feet with blood all over her body (she needed to go to the hospital!) Realising that Yoongi was behind me I walked up to the woman and carefully picked her up passing her to Yoongi "take her to the hospital" "but Y/N...." as he was about to speak he looked behind me to the boy and was about to carry on when I shouted "YOONGI NOW!!!" Shocked Yoongi ran out of the room leaving me alone with him.

I turned around to realise he was smirking at me yet again "aren't you scared to be alone with me in here?" Sitting down on the chair in front of him I replied "not one bit, now why did you ask for me?" Laughing the boy leaned forward "I wanted to see you" standing up he came closer to me before pulling me out of the door and running down the flight of stairs, causing me to fall and injure my ankle and hit my head on the last step, making me feel slightly dizzy."Y/N!!!" It was Jungkook running towards me with Jennie "shit!" He grabbed me by the collar and swung me over his shoulders, running away from the guys while I kicked his belly.

Soon enough he put me down and dragged me into a small room. I instantly feel as he put me down and touched my head realising it was bleeding badly. Looking up to see him i confidently asked "what's your name and what do you want from me?!" Smirking he quietly said "it's Jimin and I want to escape from here of cause" he came closer to me and I saw that at that moment in time his eyes were pitch black but when I saw them this morning they were brown. Jimin must of caught me staring at his eyes cause he soon whispered "am I that attractive" smirking at me I got irritated and pushed him to the side which seemed to make him even more angry with me. "What am I gonna do to you, perhaps cut through your neck or skin you like I did the other nurse" I started shaking in fear while his evil laugh ran through my ears.

A few seconds later we heard foot steps walking in our direction, Jimin who was laughing now turned serious and pulled me into a hug holding my mouth shut. I could feel his pulsing heartbeat and it showed he was nervous being this close to me, smiling I looked up at him to see him giving me a confused look "his nervousness shows he has emotion so maybe if I could gain his trust I might be able to help him" realising the foot steps were getting closer I whispered "how about we make a deal?" Looking down at me he showed he was interested "if I knock myself out with this injection and listen closely to this, I'll allow you to bang me up but only a little will you perhaps not kill me and allow me to help you?" He seemed surprised by my sudden outburst "why would you do that?"         " because if they know your this dangerous to injure a member of staff they will put you into your own room allowing you soon privacy you clearly want" jimin soon smiled and nodded making it clear that us was a deal. Soon Jungkook was outside of the door walking slowly by, I pulled out the injection and injected it into myself, forcing me to cough up blood and pass out(This injection was very lethal to the extent that it could kill you if the dosage was high enough.)The last thing I remember hearing it Jungkook and Jennie screaming my name.

"Did I do the right thing, will everything be okay when I wake up?"