Deal

Immediately as I enter the room I'm shocked and surprised at how happy jimin seems to be, as soon as he notices me his smile seems to larger and he quickly stands up to greet me.
"Y/N! I was waiting for you!!" Another huge smile was plastered on his face as he noticed me looking at him with a smile of my own.
"So, hows my jiminie, why are you in such a happy mood??" Completely forgetting as to what I came here for I started a conversation. I ruffled his hair slightly which caused jimin to giggle like a sweet innocent child, I mainly decided to act this way towards him because I don't want him to just see me as his psychiatrist but as a friend to, but also my hand seemed to move on it's own accord.
"Well normally I'm terribly lonely In this room, but tonight I get to see you for a while before I get to sleep!"
"Awwww my jimin is so cute" I exclaimed giving him a huge warm smile and poking his cheek. But soon enough my smile dropped as I remembered what I came here to do but once I had stopped talking to  jimin he immediately noticed my sad expression.
"Is everything okay ?" I looked up at his worried eyes and realised that I'm going to ruin his happy mood. But I have no choice.
"Jimin do you remember what our deal was and why I'm staying here with you for a while?" Soon enough his smile dropped and his facial expression started to sadden.
"Y-yes, But a deal is a deal and I understand the consequences." He moved closer to me and payed on my lap while giving me a slight hug which caused butterflies to appear in my stomach and my face to heat up slightly, as he carried on with his sentence "it's just, I don't want to hurt you if I get out of control. I know what he is like and I fear that I may cause you to hate me or  abuse you some serious injuries" his voice got even more quieter as he spoke, but once he finished talking I quickly pulled him back up to face me and gave him a smile.
"Ahhh, jimin everything will be okay I'm only going to give you one pill instead of your normal amount. But it's comforting to know you care for me and trust me to do this." Jimin seemed to blush red but he quickly hid it as he pulled me into another hug while whispering "I'll always trust you" But I didn't reply as it seemed he didn't want me to hear what he said, but secretly inside I had a warm feeling just hearing his words which confused me. After a few seconds I came to my senses and pulled away from jimin as my face blushed slightly from his intimate actions which he's never done before. Calming myself down I looked up at jimin and we immediately made eye contact, his smile soon appeared on his face as he spoke
"Y/n ahhhh, are we going to stare at each other all day or finally get this deal over and done with?" His innocent smile immediately disappeared and changed into a cheeky smirk as he noticed my cheeks blushing a slight pink and my eyes looking anywhere but him.  Regaining my posture I stood back up and took the pills out of my pocket and pulled out the water bottle which was in my handbag. Jimin catching on to what I was now suggesting, dropped his smirk and started to fidget with his hands as he stood up to prepare himself.
" are you ready, jimin ahh?" I made sure my tone was soft and slow as I approached him. His face looked back up to me and he gave me a smile but it seemed to waver slightly as he spoke,
"Yeah, as long as you're here with me and nothing bad happens." He reaches out his hands to me as I hand over the pot of pills and water bottle to him, before he takes the pills I notice jimin looking extremely nervous and then I hear him mumble " it's fine jimin, you can do this. Just hold him in."
Just as I'm about to speak to jimin as I'm confused as to who he keeps talking about, but before I could he places the pills in his mouth and swallows them instantly without using the water.

After giving the pills time to digest, jimin doesn't look the best he starts to shake and his skin becomes as pale as white as suga. I start to get nervous and I try to speak to him but it's as though he can't hear my voice, as I shout his name for the last time he turns around and faces me with a look that terrified me to my bones. It looked as though he was about to attack me before his facial expression changed to a scared and shocked one, then out of nowhere he started screaming while holding his head as he body was swaying. It was as if he couldn't control his own body.
"Jimin, Hey, calm down everything is gonna be okay!" As soon as I shouted those words he froze in his spot, his screaming disappeared and the shakiness of his body stilled. Thinking that he was feeling better I approached jimin's back and gently placed my hand on his shoulder trying to get him to turn around. But just as I touched his skin my hand flinched back as it felt as though his skin was ice, and slowly jimin began to turn around to face me. Shocked I looked at jimin in horror as I noticed sweat dripping down his face and his eyes completely black and dilated.
"Jimin, are you okay?" My voice was so quite that I didn't think he heard me at first until his face snapped upwards to look up at me. Once he saw me standing there a crazy smirk appeared in his face as he slowly took steps closer to me, looking me up and down before he licked his lips and said
"You're fear smells delicious, would you mind me entering you're mind, I know it would make me and jimin happy?"
A horrified expression sparked across my face as I realised the situation I was in as jimin or whatever this thing was called carried on approaching me giving me a satanic look. ' Shit, is this who jimin kept warning me about. The fuck am I supposed to do now, how do I get jimin back?!' My thoughts were immediately interrupted as I noticed jimin's footsteps getting closer and needier like he was dying to get his hands on me. My eyes started to widen as I throw myself towards the door, quickly grabbing the handle I opened the door and entered the hallway. Just before closing the door jimin's hand came into my sight and grabbed my shirt trying to pull me back Inside. Although I knew this was no longer jimin I still felt guilty as I pulled out a pen from my pocket and jabbed him with it, causing him to shriek in pain and his hand to go back into the room. As soon as I saw the cost was clear, I slammed the door shut and slide down the side of it as I heard jimin's screams coming from the inside but what caught my attention the most was this one sentence he said
"Y/n I will get you, you will be mine, just like little jiminie you will be my toy!!!!!!!!! Watch you're back you bitch!!" As soon as he said that historical laughter filled my ears as I heard him from the inside banging against the door. Extremely confused and creeped out I made sure the door was locked before walking down the corridor.
'What does he mean, no that's not what I should ask. Who in hell is he and what does he want from me??'