My doing's

Please read the note at the end~

Y/N P.O.V
After HT left the room, for the rest of the day I tried looking more into his past but nothing seemed to come up. As time ticked by while I sat down in my office chair I let my brain wonder off into the unknown not knowing that it would bring up some past memories which I didn't want to remember.

Y/N at the age of 12:
Me and my beloved brother was on our way to school, he was of course jumping in all the muddy puddles left over from last nights storm which made me laugh a little from the fact that although he was having fun, every time he would jump into one of those puddles the dirty water would bounce back at him into his face. As we carried on walking down the street we had finally found ourselves at Taehyung's school, I quickly bid my goodbye and gave him a peck on the cheek before I watched him walk into his classroom. The same as before I started making my way back down the streets of the town but this time as I slowly walked along I received glares and disgusted faces like I usually do when I'm by myself. I never quite figured out why I got treated so badly in my town but I guess it had something to do with my parents, knowing then they probably spread bad rumours about me. Eventually when I arrive at school people's heads turn around quickly to give me their glares and stares as I begin to walk inside the building. Even though I try to ignore all the hateful comments the students keep whispering about me or some of the popular ones actually shout at me, sometimes the pain and hurt get me too far down that I can never make my way back up. The main problem is with the students here is that once they see that their comments are actually getting to me they decide to make situations much worse and start physically causing me pain. Although the teachers here end up breaking up the fights, I know that if they were allowed to they would gladly watch me die which doesn't help me with how I feel about myself at all. Finally once I had reached the bathroom I quickly ran inside to wipe away my tears before going to my first class, but before I could walk out 5 of the most popular girls walked in with their boyfriends at the doors making sure I don't run away.
'Shit, here comes trouble!' I put my head down and try to walk away hoping that they would just let me go but of course one of the boys punch me in the face and push me back into the toilets. I stumble down onto the floor holding my bruised cheek as I watch the girls coming closer, one who is holding the baseball bat comes at me first and starts hitting me as hard as she could and when she would  sometimes take a little break to regain her energy the other girls would join in by kicking me and slapping me as hard as they could. Finally when the final bell had rang a few minutes later the girls and boys ran away to leave me all defenceless on the ground feeling numb to all emotions as I watch all my blood cover the bathroom floor, I finally decide to give up and let myself die.

But I guess it didn't work out because for some reason I remember being picked up by a guy and later on that night being found in another hospital bed with my crying brother at my side.

Back to present, Y/N P.O.V:
I finally came back to my senses at a knock on my door, I wiped away my falling tears in hope that no body would realize that I've been crying. "Come in!" I yelled towards the person on the other side of the door. Almost immediately the door opened to reveal a pale-looking Jungkook he quickly ran over to my desk and held himself up on the table to calm his breathing, confused as I was a stood up and walked around the table to hold him by the shoulders "hey, what's the matter, are you okay??" Jungkook looked into my eyes clearly worried about something " I'm fine but HT isn't" my eyes grew bigger as I remember him being extremely upset the last time I saw him, my mind instantly thinking of the worst, "what's happened to HT??" My breathing grew heavier as he spoke "a patient was screaming in the bathroom earlier because shattered glass along with a mixture of blood was found on the floor, we was able to calm him down but after we found that there was some trickle of blood leading somewhere and after we followed it we found a HT completely passed out on the floor just passed the main stairs leading to this floor" I looked back up at him even more confused with his looking at me guilty "but what was he doing on this floor...?" I soon came to a realization as Jungkook spoke the following words, full well knowing that whatever happened to HT was my fault completely....
"It seems as though he was trying to reach your office"

Hey guys, I'm extremely sorry for the late update I've been having a lot of home and school issues lately that I've been needing to deal with but I promise to make sure to continue with this story no matter what. I appreciate you all supporting me even though I haven't been active for awhile and I thank you for all of your support
Author Nim xxx