Only my patient?

HT's p.o.v: 
It's been weeks since the last time I saw nurse y/n and have been stuck with jungkook instead. But what's worrying me more than y/n's unknown absence jimin also isn't here lately and I know that those two are connected some how. Even more than that is how jungkook, Jennie and yoongi look awful, almost as if they aren't sleeping, this causes the alarms to go off in my head as they are all close friends and three warnings going off in my head are never good. I saw jungkook an hour ago and he looked like he rushed off to go somewhere important, leaving me alone with my thoughts in my room. Thinking of all the terrible things that could be happening to my nurse right now for some reason agonises me to the point where I feel like my heart is going to explode. She looks and acts too much like my older sister but I was told she didn't make it so it can't be possible, unless my parents were lying to me. If I'm being honest I'm only here to hide away from my parents cruelty as when my sister left I no longer had a saviour from the brutal attacks, but ever since she came along my brain is filled with purpose to find out who she truly is and is she maybe knew my sister or if she is. Heaving a sigh as I look out the window into the crazed world I watch as people go on with their lives while I'm stuck inside this building forever hiding and seeking answers from the unknown. An idea pops into my head as I recall something my sister once told me when I was little to make me feel better was to close my eyes and call out to her with all my heart and no matter where she was she would ether come find me or answer my prayers. So that's what I did, I closed my eyes and held my hands together as I reached out to the memory of my beautiful older sister ' please help my nurse y/n wake up. She needs to wake up. Please...' I open my eyes and make a pact with myself to do this until I hear news of y/n coming back or see her for myself to know that she is okay and that my sister heard me out there.

Jungkook's p.o.v:
It's been a couple days since the jimin accident and ever since then he hasn't left his room once or spoken which worries me and the other guys. Luckily for him though all of our attention has been on y/n and her recovery as we have been told that her brain looks as though it's coming out of the shock and is trying to make the body wake up. So day and night me and the other hyungs are here at y/n's side waiting for her eyes to flutter awake and for her smile to brighten our day like it used to. Every now and then her body would slightly move in an area but Jin kept saying that it might just be muscle reflexes due to the body having no movement for 3 weeks. Heaving a sigh I look out the window bored from the Erie silence lurking throughout the room and the halls just outside the door, hoseok and the others went ahead to go buy some food and drinks for us all even y/n for just in case she was to wake up. Closing my eyes I decide that I might get some shut eye for a little while as I haven't had a proper nights sleep since the incident and I don't think my brain can withstand this torture anymore. But just as my brain was about to fall into a sleep stance, the beeping machine goes off just beside me which causes my eyes to pop open and watch in shock as I watch y/n's fingers begin to twitch and her eyeballs, although closed, move around as if trying to find their way out. Then, just like all of our prayers had been answered, y/n's eyes opened.