Amusement park fun!

Yesterday had passed by quickly as I was having a lot of fun with him and hobi, plus I didn't see the shadow person again which seemed to calm my nerves down slightly. Finally, i decided to sit up on my bed and check my phone for any notifications, I was shocked to see I had received a few messages from Lisa, mark and yoongi. Firstly I decided to open up my message from mark, but all it was was a simple reminder that him and the rest of the guys would be coming round my house around 1 o'clock before we head out to the amusement park. Next I opened Lisa's message to find out that it was her simply rambling on about his hottie she ran into last night when she was walking home from shopping, basically being her usual self. Last but not least I opened up yonngi's message to be shocked as I slowly read his words:
Yoongi😎: hey y/n, I just thought I should let you know that both HT and jimin were asking for all day yesterday, especially jimin. If I'm being honest with you, he kinda seemed worried like something bad was happening to you. Anyway hope you're okay and feeling much better, see you soon I guess.
Y/n: Hey yoongi, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for the heads up about HT and jimin I'll make sure to check with them when I come back in Monday. Don't worry I'm feeling much better now, thank you so much for caring for me though, I really appreciate it. See you at work.
Worried about both of my patients I hoped that everything was okay and that they were treated well while I was gone. Realising that it was already 11 o'clock, I finally placed my phone down on my bed side table as I slowly but surely got up from my bed, heading for the bathroom. Walking into the room I turned on the shower and while I was waiting for the water to heat up, I walked back into my bedroom and walked into my closet picking out some clothes that I should wear today. Once I picked out a casual outfit that fits today's events I carried my clothes and placed them on the bathroom counter, before I then took off all my clothes and hopped into the relaxing shower.

After a few minutes I had finished my shower and I was know sitting on my bed drying my hair with my hairdryer while listening to some music to give me some company as I felt a bit uncomfortable with the feeling of still being watched sitting in my stomach. Once my hair was dry I walked back into my bathroom and got dressed and made sure my hair and makeup would last throughout the day and all the crazy rides we were going to ride:
Outfit:

 Once my hair was dry I walked back into my bathroom and got dressed and made sure my hair and makeup would last throughout the day and all the crazy rides we were going to ride:Outfit:

Hairstyle:

Makeup:

Happy with my look, I walked out of the bathroom and went into my bedroom to quickly grab my purse, keys and phone before quickly throwing them into a purse handbag and heading into the kitchen

Happy with my look, I walked out of the bathroom and went into my bedroom to quickly grab my purse, keys and phone before quickly throwing them into a purse handbag and heading into the kitchen. Grabbing an apple I looked at the time and just as I was about to take a bite out of my apple, the sound of my doorbell ringing stopped me as I walked over to the door. Without looking through the peephole I just opened the door, knowing full well that it's my friends. Immediately I was greeted by all my friends smiling at my and shouting hi, quickly smiling back I grabbed my small purse-handbag and walked out of the front door following the others, making sure I locked the door behind me. Getting into Jin's car with him driving, mark in the front with him, Jackson and iu on ether sides of me and lastly hobi and iu in the back. After we pulled out of my driveway, iu and hobi immediately started asking questions as to where we are going because non of us would tell them knowing for a fact they would Jump out of the boot of the car.
"We are just gonna go to this fun place I read about on the Internet the other day, trust me it's gonna be amazing!" Jackson said as he turned around smiling at them while the rest of us tried to hide in all our laughs knowing that as soon as we reach the amusement park they will start making a fuss.

After about 30 minutes of driving and messing around, we had finally reached our destination. A smirk pulling up on all of our faces we all turned around to look at iu and hobi, laughing at them when we all saw how pale their faces were and how frightened they looked. But no to mention that they also looked annoyed when they saw us laughing at them
"Yahhhhhh! Is this what you guys have been playing this whole time!?I can't believe you guys would do this to us!" He looked extremely pissed but at the same time we could still hear the little waver in his voice while he was talking, indicating that he's completed scared to death, especially knowing that we will make them go on the huge and scary rides. " you guys are so mean! I thought we were all friends, I can't believe you just betrayed us!!" Iu screamed as her face grew even paler as we could hear all the screams louder now as we were all starting to walk out of the doors so we could make our way into the entrance.  Of course once we were all out of the car we then had to drag out the two fussy children in the back before we could actually go have some fun.
"Jesus iu have u gained weight!" Jin shouted which caused her to go into her crazy mode and jump out of the car willingly just to smack his ass up. Well that's one down, another to go. Hobi is and always will be the worst when trying to convince to get out of the car when we go do something together which he ether hates or is terrified of. But me and Jackson soon came up will a brilliant idea together and knew that this would finally get him out of the car.
"Holy shit look! There's a massive spider crawling towards hobi!!" Me and Jackson both screamed at the same time and quickly moved to the side before hobi could jump on us.
"NO NO NO!! I HATE SPIDERS!!!" He screamed before jumping out of the car and immediately patting himself down as to check it wasn't on him, but as soon as he saw us all looking at him giggling he knew exactly what we had done.
"You know what, you guys are assholes!" He said pouting and crossing his arms likes a little baby throwing a tantrum.
"But you love us!" I exclaimed as ms and Lisa both went up to him giving him and hug and a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks flushed a slight pink as he smiled forgetting about all of the previous actions. Soon enough once everyone had calmed down we started walking towards the entrance, with me, Lisa and Jackson in the front running around like maniacs. As soon as we all reached the centre of the theme park we decided to get a little something to eat and drink as non of us had eaten all day and it's already 2:00pm. Heading over to our favourite restaurant in this theme park we grabbed a table and ordered our food and drinks and while we were waiting we decided to plan out what we were gonna do throughout the day.
"I suggest we spilt into two groups so then it's slightly fair on iu and hobi." Jin said to all of us as we soon nodded In agreement to his suggestion.
"How about the first group is me, y/n, Jackson and mark as we all love huge and scary rides while hobi, iu and Jin go together as they much prefer smaller rides?" Lisa smiled at us as she explained her idea. In the end all of us agreed and decided to meet up at 5:00pm just before the entrance right by the dragon statue. After we had all eaten our food and had sat down for a few more minutes to make sure we wouldn't end up throwing up on the rides like what Jin did the once, we all headed our separate ways.