back to work

Y/n p.o.v:
The weekend soon came to an end as me and Lisa just lounged around my house for the rest of Saturday and Sunday. So by the time Monday came along I was pretty well rested and was actually excited to get back to work and see everyone again. After placing my phone down from stopping my alarm I got up from my comfy but extremely messy bed and wondered over to my bathroom to have a quick shower before getting ready.
After washing my body and hair I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked over to the sink in the bathroom. Opening up the cabinet underneath the sink and table I found all my medications causing me to take a deep sigh. Picking up a couple of the tubes and placing them on the side I filled a glass up with water to help my body take them in. Altogether I have two different kinds of medication for both depression and anxiety another for paranoia and three others now for my recent injury. Jackson told me the other day I could practically be called a drug dealer with the amount I have stored away in my bathroom. 6 tables later I've placed all my medications back in the cupboard and decided it's probably time I start to get ready for work. Walking into my closet I head over to my suitable clothes for work and end up picking this outfit:

 Walking into my closet I head over to my suitable clothes for work and end up picking this outfit:

I

head over to my table in my room and sort out my makeup and hair to finish off my look for the day.
Makeup:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

"Cute!" I exclaim as I look at my hair before grabbing my bag and walking down to the front door

"Cute!" I exclaim as I look at my hair before grabbing my bag and walking down to the front door. I quickly grab my car keys and house keys before walking out of my house and locking the doors. Jumping into my car I place my bag on the passenger seat and start the engine, music blasts through my ears as I drive down my driveway and head off to work.

20 minutes later:
My legs make their way up the steps to the main doors of the building and as soon as I walk through the doors I'm given the most terrifying experience I've ever received.
"Welcome back y/n!!!" All the nurses and doctors, the other staff members and even patients are surrounding the reception area as they all look at me with smiles on their faces to greet me back. I look through the crowd smiling and my eyes watering and soon enough my eyes land on my friends. Jennie, yoongi and Jungkook are standing in the middle with HT and even jimin. My smile immediately widens and I run over to them as fast as I could and engulf them all into a group hug.
"Y/n you are kinda squishing places that shouldn't be squished" yoongi spoke up making me flash red and let go immediately.
"Sorry... But you guys didn't have to do this" I exclaimed as I looked at them.
"What better way to welcome back our favourite nurse!" Jimin walked up to me placing his arm over my shoulder before then leaning in and whispering into my ear "I've missed you so much y/n" shivers ran down my spine as I heard his raspy voice say my name.
"How come you aren't locked up or anything today, I thought you guys were scared of him?" I turned my attention to Jennie and the others, even HT seemed a little on edge as he watched how close me and jimin were.
"Well ever since he heard you were coming back he was on his best behaviour. To be honest he planned all of this, so it's only fair he attended" Jennie replied causing me to turn to jimin with a massive smile on my head.
"Awwwwww my jiminie is growing up!" His cheeks flushed red at the nickname and I froze in place as I realised what had just came out if my mouth.
"J-jimin-ie" he looked at me with wide eyes as a smirk placed it's self soon enough on his lips. "Hmmm I like it, but surley that means I get to have a nickname for you..." My eyes widened and my face flushed red just like he did before and I jumped out of his arms trying to change the conversation which caused everyone to laugh. My eyes searched for HT as I wanted to see how he has been doing lately but I couldn't find him anywhere from the dispersing crowd.
"Well come on then y/n I'll take you back to your office with jimin and we can all get back to work!" Jungkook said as he pulled us along behind him. I waved at everyone as I walked off and felt a hand intertwine its self with mine. A spark erupted within me as I turned and saw jimin smiling at me, a genuine one where his perfect eyes disappear. It was at this moment when I realised I have feelings for jimin.