finally home

Y/n p.o.v
A few days have passed by and I'm finally being discharged from the hospital meaning I can finally head back home. I was sat alone on the hospital bed as I waited for my doctor to come and tell me I'm free to go. Turns out I've been here for over a month since when I finally woke up and an incidence happened they made me stay in for a little longer to check up on me. If I'm being honest I've been feeling so much better and I genuinely can't wait to get back home to the piece and quite then head back to work on Monday. Jungkook and yoongi have been visiting me when they can but since jimin was made to go back to the institution a few days ago they have been spending alot of time there to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble while I'm gone. Jin and hobi as well as my other friends Lisa, Jackson, mark and iu have been and visited me whenever they were able to as well but they too have been busy with work like usual. Heaving a sigh while thinking about all my friends I pulled out my phone, which I was given back just today, to keep myself occupied while waiting for my doctor. I noticed a message notification from Jennie, I immediately went and opened it as it's clear it would be about work.
'y/n, I hear you will be heading back to work on Monday from Jungkook and yoongi. I hope you are feeling much better since you left us and I will be making sure you don't stress yourself with loads of work which you normally do😂. Also I thought it would be best to inform you that HT has been doing well since you left us but has been surprisingly quieter than usual and jimin has been oddly quite too ever since he returned from the hospital. Doubt its nothing to worry about, maybe they just miss their favourite nurse hehe. Anyways looking forward to having you back, take care xx'
Smiling to myself as I finished reading through Jennie's text I turned off of my phone looking forward for these two days to hurry up and pass by so I can go back and see jimin and HT.
'wow I really love my job and patients' I thought to myself as I giggled slightly. Soon enough my doctor walked into my room and said the words I've been waiting to hear for days now
"You are free to head back home, but be cautious you are still slightly concussed" I jumped off of the bed I was sat on and bowed to him before running out of the room down the corridor's as fast as possible. I could feel people's stares on me as I ran past but I couldn't care less cause I was finally able to leave, I laughed to myself as I finally ran out of the building and the cold, fresh air hit my face. Spinning around while still laughing I heard a voice pop up out of nowhere scaring my half to death.
"Y/n what on earth are you doing?" I stopped spinning almost immediately as my eyes went wide as I turned and saw Lisa watching me with a smile standing by her car. I ran over to her and gave a huge hug causing her to be slightly suprised and laugh at my actions.
"I literally saw you yesterday telling you I'd be here to pick you up, did you seriously forget" I pulled out of the hug and nervously scratched the back of my neck not giving her any eye contact as I now felt guilty for completely forgetting the kind actions of my best friend.
"I'm sorry.." I looked up at her and gave her a nervous yet cheeky smile hoping she wouldn't be mad. Thankfully she started laughing at me and spoke up.
"You seriously do have a headache injuy there don't you. Now come on and get into the car it's bloody freezing and you're just standing here like the ice Queen" I giggled at her as she started mumbling a load of stuff about how she just wanted to get back home and eat while I headed over to the passenger side of the car and got in. Lisa turned up the radio and started blasting the greatest showman soundtrack and singing along to all the lyrics as she sped down the road to get to my house. After three songs of me and Lisa looking like weridos singing our hearts out to our favourite songs we had finally reached my house and  immediately ran inside too afraid of the rain and coldness that had gotten worse. As soon as we both entered the house Lisa ran into my kitchen and decided to find the take out menue of a pizza place as we were both far too tired and cold to head back out. Lisa had explained to me in the car on the way here in-between songs that we were gonna have a sleepover and catch up this weekend plus she wanted to make sure I wasn't by myself and definitely feeling better which I appreciated. If I'm being honest I was greatful for having Lisa here with me as I felt as though everywhere I went latley someone was watching and looming over me but with Lisa here I felt more safe and comfortable. Let's hope it's just a side effect from my injury and it will go away soon.

Sorry for the short and boring chapter guys I've been having some writer's block latley so if you have any suggestions please message me and let me know what you think xx