unspoken feelings

Jimin p.o.v:
Jungkook began to drag us away from the group and I saw y/n look back as if searching for someone. Immediately I grabbed her hand seeking her touch, which caused a jolt of electricity to shoot through my veins. As if she felt it too she turned around to face me, her beautiful y/e/c eyes shinning at me. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her adorable cute face, her nose scrunching up in confusion before a small smile appears on her lips. I squeezed her hand as we made our way down the hallways, our eyes connected together as if we were alone in this world. Jungkook completely forgotten as my mind raced with thoughts of y/n. I knew I liked her but I didn't know it was this serious. A blush creeped up on her face as she looked down and turned to face the front once again, letting go of my hands in the process. A chuckle escaped my lips at her cuteness, as I turned to face the front where Jungkook was still walking in front of us, in aware of what just happened. Eventually we reached
y/n's office and Jungkook turned around to face us both.
"Right so I've got to get back to work, I'll see you later y/n, bye jimin" he smiled at us both before carrying on walking down the hallway. I turned to y/n who was grabbing her keys out of her bag, before turning around and opening up her office door.
"Come in" she smiled at me as she gestured for me to walk in before her.
"Why thank you my lady" I joked as I walked pasted her, hearing a scoff from her in return. Taking a seat down in the chair in front of her desk, I watched as she closed the door.

Y/n's p.o.v:
After closing the door to my office I walked over to my desk, feeling jimins eyes on me at all times. I placed my bag on the hanger and pulled out some snacks and placed them on my desk.
"Help yourself" I smiled at jimin as I slid over the chocolates to him.
"Thanks" he replied before taking one and placing it onto the tongue. I watched him as if enchanted which he obviously saw as a smirk appeared on his lips.
"Hmmmm, this is so good" my eyes widened and I quickly looked away, making my way to sit down in my desk chair. Pulling out omg keys once again I messed around with them until eventually I found the right one and turned in my chair to open up the draw in my desk. Pulling out jimins files and closing the draw, I placed them on my desk before grabbing my pen and notebook. Feeling jimins eyes still on me I looked up to find an intense stare. Shivers ran down my spine as I gulped, 'god he looks hot' shaking away my thoughts I coughed which seemed to grab his attention.
"So, jimin, how have you been since I've been gone?" I looked at him as he began to fiddle in his seat, clearly nervous. He began to play with his shirt as he spoke up in a hushed whisper.
"I've been okay..." He trailed off as he quickly glanced up at me before looking back down this time to play with his fingers.
"And have you been experiencing any issues, have the voices in your head been troubling you?" I wrote down a few things in my book as I asked my question. I heard a sigh come from his lips as he pushed himself forwards, leaning on my desk. I looked up and gasped at how close our faces were, my eyes staring up into his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Jimin wha-" he cut me off by placing a finger on my lips, pushing down my bottom lip slightly.
"Y/n, must we really go through all these formalities when we both know what we actually want?" His eyes flashed with something I couldn't recognise, my eyes slowly drifted down his face to his plup lips.
'so kissable...' my thoughts ran wild as my heart pumped so fast I was afraid he would hear. His hand which was placed on my lips know turned to cup my right cheek and gently stroke it, his eyes now staring down at my lips too as I felt him moving in closer. His forehead touched mine as we moved our eyes back up to stare at one another again.
"What are you doing?" My voice could barely be heard yet he understood what I said and replied back confidently.
"Doing what I should've done all along" with that he looked back down to my lips and smashed his against mine.