Five years ago

Jin's P.O.V:

Jimin slowly collapsed into my arms and a tear carefully escaped his soft closed eyes. Smiling to myself I paced my hand on his cheek and wiped away his sadness for he could no longer do this for himself. Heaving a sigh I picked him up and placed him on my back and stood up to face the others as they watched with sorrow in their hearts.
"I'm going to take him back to his room before the institution begins to worry he escaped" I walked away from the others straight after I spoke my peace and made my way down the halls which I once called home.

Flashback to 5 years ago:
As soon as Jungkook had told me that he saw y/n and her 'boyfriend' have car crash i immediately jumped in my car and made my way towards the location which I had been sent. Pulling up to the closed scene I ran up to the police officers, who were blocking the way so that only certain people could get through, showing them my badge I spoke up
"Doctor Kim, I've been assigned to help with the removal of the survivor" nodding my heads at them they held up the tape and allowed me to go through. Heaving a sigh I quickly walked over to where Jungkook was noticing his horrified expression plastered on his face.
"Jin, I'm so glad your here. When I got to her she was awake but now she looks so pale and limp, please tell me she's going to be okay!" Panic radiated throughout my body as I quickly made my way over to the car where the firemen were trying to help free her without causing much damage. A body was pulled from the wreck which caused me worry as I asked who it was, thankfully it was only namjoon 'never like that bastard anyway'. Bending down to the passengers side of the car, I immediately noticed y/n who as Jungkook said looked incredibly pale and was hanging from her seat.
"We need to try and hurry this up guys, the blood flow is heading toward her brain which could be too much for her fragile state!" Placing my two fingers on her neck I tried checking for a pulse but it was so faint that I almost missed it, worried I grabbed my bag and picked up an oxygen mask, and slowly but carefully placed it on her soft face hoping this will help her for now. In the corner of my eye I noticed jungkook walking over to me tears escaping his eyes as he put down his phone.
"Hyung, it's jimin" and with those simple three words I felt like my whole world was crashing down tears began to sneak through my eyelids, not matter how hard I tried to force them back in. Y/n may not make it and now something has happened with jimin, 'this can't be happening'
A few moments later I had calmed jungkook down and told him to go and wait at the hospital for us to return as y/n was now being placed on a stretcher and I needed to focus all my attention on her survival. Pushing away at my emotions I walked over to the ambulance and closed the doors as we started to drive to the hospital. Checking y/n's pulse once again this time I found it slightly stronger than before meaning the air pressure from the mask is helping her body try to recover. Heaving a sigh I sat back and watched over her fragile body hoping that her and jimin will be alright.

A few hours had past and y/n's condition had improved the only uncertainty we were having was that she isn't waking up and is still slightly struggling to breath properly on her own which I why I'll be staying over night with her just to make sure everything is smooth sailing from here on out. Walking down the halls of the hospital I see jungkook looking worried at the opening of a door, confused I walk over to him
"Hey, is everything alright?" I placed my hand on his shoulder as he looks over at me
"It's jimin, he doesn't seem to remember me or what happened. I even tried talking about the rest of our hyungs and y/n but he didn't even flinch if anything he seemed violent" my eyes widened at his words and I decided to go see for myself his condition. Rubbing at my eyes I pushed open the door to find jimin strapped to the bed and him looking at me with murderous eyes.
"Who the fuck are you!?" He began to tug at the restraints 'jungkook was right something is definitely wrong' walking over to the clipboard at the end of his bed I started to read the file and realise what might've happened for him to be acting this way.
'Oh jimin always trying to help y/n no matter if you get hurt' a tear escaped my eye as I quickly placed down the paper immediately walking out of the room. Jungkook noticed my tears and ran up to me demanding answers
"He's got amnesia and psychosis and it's highly unlikely he will remember anything" not being able to look him in the eye I ran away from this uncomfortable situation to find myself throwing up in the toilets wishing for everything to go back to the simple good days.

Sorry for the short chapter guys just been having slight writers block with this story. I've posted a new fanfiction called secret agent for jungkook, three chapters are out now, hope you enjoy x