Do I know you?

Y/N P.O.V~
After one hour, lunch was finally over which meant all the patients were free to leave. Jungkook had just walked away so that he could file in a few reports about how his newest patient was getting along. Considering I had some free time and both Jungkook and Yoongi were busy I decided to go speak to Jennie about becoming a psychiatrist to the mysterious patient known as HT. I've noticed lately that every time I see HT I feel a slight pull to him like I've known him my whole life and the fact that every time I catch him staring at me I notice a pained expression in his eyes which causes me to wonder more about him. While thinking more about how I feel towards HT, I realise that I am outside of Jennie's office. After being granted permission to enter I slowly make my way through the door to be greeted by a smiling Jennie.
"Come on in Y/N, what's up?"
"Well I was wondering if I could ask you about a certain patient?" I walk over to the sofa and sat across from her while returning the smile.
"Is something wrong?" Her face showed a worried expression but she soon calmed back down as she saw me shake my head in a no.
"No not at all, I was just wondering about the patient HT, I heard he doesn't have a psychiatrist and was actually thinking if I could be his?" Jennie' face lit up in amusement.
"That could be perfect, nobody seems to bother with HT because he isn't really troubled like the rest. But he definitely has a past that makes him need someone to talk to which you would do an amazing job off!" I give Jennie a small hug as she tells me the current room he is staying in so I could quickly go introduce myself. Just before I leave I give Jennie one last smile and then make my way down the corridors again.

Eventually I find myself back down on the second floor and start making my way down to HT's room. Just as I was about to enter the room number Jennie had given me, I head quite crying coming from inside. Slowly opening the door and quietly making my way in I saw a boy sitting down on the floor in the corner of the room crying his heart out. Feeling sad for the poor boy I started to make my way over to him, but as I was getting closer I could make out the mumbling he was saying.
"I'm s-sorry, s-so so s-sorry. I d-didn't want to l-leave you b-behind, I l-love you s-so m-much!" He seemed to be repeating the same sentence over and over again while pouring his heart out. I slowly took a few more steps and gently put my hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch and quickly wipe away his tears.
"Hey, what's wrong!" I softly said to him as he turned around to face me with his red puffy eyes.
"N-nothing, in fine. Ehh are you in my room? Nobody ever comes in here" his eyebrows furrow together as he looks at me confused.
"Well my name is Y/N and from now on I'm going to be your psychiatrist!" I looked up at him and gave him a warm smile while he just looked at me in shock.
"Wait did you just say your name is     Y-Y/N?"
"That's my name alright. Now HT I'm here to try and understand you better and also help you get back to your home" I look up to HT's eyes and my face immediately drops into a frown as I see a pained expression shoot through his face while his eyes begin to get watery again.
"I don't have a home to return to" he smiles at me sadly before he slowly walks out of the room, leaving me behind confused. 'His eyes.....why do they remind me of someone?'

HT's P.O.V~
As I made my way into the deserted bathroom all I could do was think about my sister and how much this Nurse Y/N reminds me of her. 'Not only does she look the same as my sister but she also has the same name. Who is she?' I look up to face my reflection in the mirror and notice the tears escaping my painfilled eyes.
"NO! SHE'S DEAD. SHE DIED YEARS AGO!!" I screamed at myself while I punched the mirror causing the glass to shatter and cut my knuckles open.
As I look down at the blood falling down onto the floor I question myself even more.
"Didn't she?"