Whats the truth

Jimin p.o.v:

Pain is the first feeling I feel as my eyes begin to shutter open to see the world around me, but a bright light caused my eyes to shut immediately. Confused about the light I opened my eyes again, this time making sure to be steady and careful, a white ceiling came into my view but as I looked around the room more I noticed that I was in a hospital bed.
'Why is it always us' the voice in my head spoke to me as I slowly sat up on my bed careful of the agony ripping away at my nerves trying to tell me to rest more.
"You did this to me so don't complain" rolling my eyes to my demon I tried to recall anything which would allow me to remember how I got here. A few seconds later my eyes widen in shock and fear as I remember y/n trying to help me but getting hurt in the process, immediately my body shot up and twisted on the side of the bed to try and leave but I stopped as I noticed one guard at my door talking to someone on the phone. 'Shit' slowly I placed my toes of the white tiled floors feeling the cold shiver run down the tips of my toes into my spine. Ignoring the pain and frustration my body was causing me I stood up and limped over to the door hoping not to be noticed.
"Ah, the brat has finally woke up. I gotta go honey" the guard placed his phone into his pocket and walked over to me and pushed me back to the bed. "You aren't going anywhere" anger surged through me body as he began to pull out a needle from his jacket.
'We should just kill him, he's of no use to us and we need to find y/n right away' agreeing with my dark-side I grabbed the guards hand and twisted it backwards until I heard a snap and a scream for help from him, smirking to myself I took the needle away from his weak and limp arm and shot him with it.
"Have a nice nap, dickhead" laughing my head of I walked out of my room pretending like nothing happened. Heading straight to the desk where a nurse was sat I asked her where I could find y/n.
"Are you any relation to miss y/l/n?" My brain began to tick as I quickly came up with a satisfying answer.
"Yes, I'm y/n's boyfriend" the nurse smiled at me and looked at her computer for a couple of seconds before turning back to face me.
"Miss y/l/n is in room 202 just down the hall" smiling kindly to her I began speed walking to my best abilities down the hall.
"Since when do you care for y/n anyway?" Confusion ran across my memory as I recalled what he said to me earlier.
"I don't care, I simply need her. But it's obvious you do" rolling my eyes at the remark I turned the corner to be faced with four men, two of which I can remember seeing around the institution. Not caring one bit I walked up to them and spoke up.
"Is y/n in this room, is she alright?" The faces turned to face me and two of them stepped back in shock and fear. Unaffected by their reactions I turned to the other two and lifted an eyebrow.
"Yes she's in this room but she's still in a coma and healing up. Why do you care?" Yoongi I think his name is said to me with hope and anger in his eyes.
"Well I care because she's my nurse and the only person who's been kind to me for years, what does it concern you?" The hope in all four of their eyes vanished as he shook his head, confused I opened my mouth to ask another question.
"How long has she been in a coma?" Nervously I looked into all of their eyes while I waited for an answer. Finally one stepped forward, who looked extremely handsome, and looked sadly into my eyes.
"She's been in a coma for 2 weeks as that's when the incident happened, which is why u have only just woken up as for some reason it seemed like u two who connected to the same mind but if your awake it means it's broke" confused I thought about what he said and immediately came to a conclusion.
"Hey did you have anything to do with this?" The four men looked at me in worry as I closed my eyes and spoke to the demon in my head.
" I may of tried to help y/n out but for some reason the connection broke. Something is happening in her brain which caused her to cut off from the world, is like she's gone into shock"
My eyes widened and I started to panic about what my beautiful y/n could be going through and there's nothing I can do to help.
"What's going on?" Another man stepped forward still looking slightly scared of me but I don't blame him I just seem crazy to someone of his standards.
"He has a 'voice' in his head which he talks to" jungkook I think his name is said as he looked at me "do you know what's going on with y/n?" Coming out of my faze I quickly spoke up
"Do you know what could be causing y/n to break from our connection and making her brain go into shock?" I stared at them deeply as I waited for an answer but all I got in return was nervous glances at one another.
" get them to answer already. She's in a lot of pain and struggling to find her way!!!"
Even more worry was accelerated through my veins if that was even possible as I shouted at them to hurry up and answer my question.
"There's a past between all six of us but an incident happened which caused you and y/n to have amnesia. But y/n's was completely different to yours as although she forgot everything she was still herself, whereas you went off the rails." Anger and confusion twirled around within my bones causing me pain in the back of my brain, slightly wincing at the sudden agony I spoke back up.
"W-what do you mean? I've never met any of you before." One man stepped forward and placed his hands on my shoulders causing me to tense up.
"My name is Jin and this here is hobi. We were once best friends but if you don't remember this yet then it's not time for you to recover" a sad smile appeared on his face as the pain started to make me sleepy all of a sudden. I tried to reach out to my inner demon but he was no longer there and I slowly fell asleep in Jin's arms.