The kiss

'omg I can't believe that I'm kissing park jimin! My best friend and my patient, how does this even happen!?'
My thoughts run wild with everything that's happened within the past hour trying to process everything at once. But as soon as I feel jimin biting my lip I come back to reality, placing my hand on his chest I pull away from our kiss. After a few seconds of calming down my breath I open my eyes to find jimins confused and sad face.
"Jimin i-" he stops me mid-sentence leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.
"Y/n, it's okay I understand. You have just been through so much with regaining your memories and recovering from your injuries while having to deal with the fact that I still can't remember our past together." His hand slowly comes up to my face and strokes my cheek as a small smile appears on his face.
"Its probably best that we take things slow and talk about us when we are ready" he moves his hand away from my face and I slowly nod agreeing with him. He sighs and smiles while stepping back to create a distance, his eyes still watching me. The sudden need for a drink hits my throat as it becomes dry so I turn around to get my water. Shivers run up my spine immediately after I've turned away from him and I start to feel horrific pain in my head causing me to feel dizzy. The lights begin to flicker and the room suddenly grows darker, colder. The sudden change in atmosphere has me at whiplash and I fall into my desk for support. I can hear jimin calling out my name behind me but he feels so far away, it's like I'm alone in the darkness once again. Another voice appears but it's definitely not jimin, it's too creepy.
"Y/n! Where are you?!" Sweat drips down my face as the same sentence is repeated over and over again.
"Y/n!" Anxiety pulses through my veins as i try putting my head back together. A shadow appears from the corner of the room and slowly starts creeping up towards me.
"This isn't real y/n, it's all in your head" laughter suddenly fills up the room as the lights begin the flicker even more alongside it.
"Well technically I am I your head, but i'm certainly real" the shadows footsteps quicken and its face is finally revealed once it steps into the light. a scream erupts through my throat without me knowing it. I step back horrified by what I'm seeing, trying my hardest to get away from him but the room starts to get smaller by each step he takes.
"You will be mine y/n, you have to be!"
I fall to the floor and scream yet again as it starts to get closer to me, when suddenly he disappears, the lights return to normal and the pain in my head starts to fade. I can feel arms around my body and jimins voice asking me what's happening. I can't comprehend if it's me that's shaking or both of us but my heart finally feels at peace in his arms.
"Hey, y/n what's wrong? What just happened?" He turns me around in his lap so I can see his tearful eyes but I'm too tired to move so I open my mouth and speak before falling into the darkness once again but this time knowing I'm safe in his arms.

"Namjoon..."

Author's note:
Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter and how I haven't been updating latley I've just been really busy with trying to get used to college and work. I promise I'll be updating more often xx