Remembering my past.

Y/n at the age of 12:

It's been 2 months since I tried to commit suicide again and I'm finally back at school because my parents are sick of me being at home too often even though I'm still not at my best but I'm not complaining cause they too were also getting on my nerves. Taking a deep breath I opened up the doors of my school to be faced yet again by my students glares and whispering, keep in my head down and pulling down my sleeves to make sure no one could see my scars, I carried on walking down the corridors trying to reach my locker and collect all my belongings for my next class. But once I had found my locker I wish I never had because the words 'suicidal maniac' along with other words were written all over it in spray paint, which means it won't be coming off anytime soon. A tear slid down my face as I turned around and was faced with every single student and teacher laughing at my reaction, grabbing my hood on my jacket I quickly placed it over my head to try and cover my face as I walked towards my classroom. But while I was walking shock ran through my body as I noticed three boys looking at me with sympathy and concern while leaning against their lockers, this confused me as I thought everyone here hated me. Walking into my classroom I noticed I was all alone for the time being which is just how I liked it, a small smile made it's way to my face as I walked over to my desk which is placed at the back of the classroom and sitting down in my seat. Once I had sat down I noticed there were more horrible words written on my desk which didn't surprise me, I released a shaky sigh as I placed my head down on the table wishing to just fall asleep forever and never have to deal with all the shit that this world has to offer. A few minutes had passed when everyone started to walk into the classroom and take their seats and the test her came in to start the lesson, but before she could start there was a knock at the door which perked my interest.
"Ah hello, would you please stand at the front of the class and introduce yourselves to the class" as the teacher said this I could hear multiple footsteps enter the room which made me lift my head up and see what was going on. I was immediately shocked as I saw 5 people enter the classroom room, three of whom I saw in the hallways earlier. Their smiles made me feel happy for some reason and when I made eye contact with one of them, my stomach did a flip as he smiled deeply to me. I could feel my face go red indicating that I must be blushing, so I quickly placed my head back into my arms on the table.
"You guys may take your seat anywhere you like, but first could you introduce yourselves to the class please" the teacher stated as she took her seat back at her desk. I looked back up as I felt rude to just ignore them while they are trying to introduce themselves.
"Hello, my name is Jungkook and I'm the youngest, so please take care of me!" A bunny smile appeared on his face as he bowed down.
"Hello my Name is yoongi" he bowed as if not caring at all, but when he met my gaze a smile appeared on his face, which frustrated my classmates.
"Hello! I'm your hope, I'm your angle. call me hope!" His smile was literally the definition of sunshine and his little dance made everyone laugh.
"Hello, I'm the oldest Jin, nice to meet you all" he bowed and smiled before he added "and I'm also MR world wide handsome" while he said this the other boys up front all rolled their eyes as if expecting it. The next one to introduce himself was the one who I made eye contact with earlier on.

Back to the present:

But before the fifth boy could introduce himself I was brought back to reality by hobi yelling at me saying that breakfast was finally ready. Heaving a sigh I looked down at myself as I realised I was sweating a lot.
"Looks like some more of my memories came back to me, I'll have to speak with yoongi and Jungkook about this and see if it's true and if they remember me."

Authors note:
Sorry it's just a short update, but I've been having some home issues as my aunt is in the hospital and isn't doing that well so I'm looking after her. I hope you guys understand.