Is this the end?

A few hours have passed since I left marks and Jackson's house, and now I am walking up the steps to the institutions entrance while worrying as Jennie never replied to my text about jimin's health. Taking in a deep breath I walked into the building to be greeted by the receptionist, considering she didn't look scared this morning that must mean everything with jimin is okay, I hope. Returning her smile, I carried on walking down the corridor and up the stairs until I had finally reached my office. Pulling out my keys,from my handbag, I unlocked the door and entered heading straight for my desk so I could place all my personal belongings away in my cupboard before then walking out of my office and immediately to jimin's room to check up on him as I haven't been in for a while and he doesn't get on with anyone apart from me.
Knocking on his door for permission to enter I await for a response but once I've waited a minute or so and I've still had no reply I begin to worry so I decide to open the door and walk inside. The only thing I can hear is the door slam shut behind me before my focus is taken to the bloody body in the middle of the room, my breath stops as my eyes widen while I take a proper look at the body. The legs looked like jelly while his feet were all bloody at the bottom and the ankles were all bruised with purple and black marks. Moving my focus upwards I noticed his arms were all cut up as if he had been slitting his wrists and also been beaten up a lot. His knuckles were so bloody you could barely see anything on his hands, like where the wounds are coming from. His shirt had been completely ripped up and you could just about see a deep cut along with a few bullets wholes within his whole stomach, the neck had horrible purple marks all around it as if he'd been strangled. Horrified with what was right in front of me I took a step closer to the body to try and see if it was jimin or not as I couldn't see the face too well with all the cuts, bruises and blood which was covering it up. After taking a a couple steps, I was now standing right at the edge of the body, bending down slightly my breath began to speed up as I slowly reached to the face and cleaned up some of the blood. But soon enough I felt my breath stop while my eyes began to water, falling down onto the fall I stared at the once beautiful face with such worry and emotion, for some reason it felt as though my heart had just broken at the sight. More tears began to stream down my face as the sight of a half dead half alive body started to blur, a weeping sound was released from my mouth as I covered my face with my hands as I carried on crying to my hearts content, or should I say my broken hearts content? Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my knee, jumping slightly I uncovered my face and slightly rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tears to see the once rolled back eyes looking deeply into mine with worry, he tried his best to speak to me but as he opened his mouth and mumbled a few words blood began to spill from his mouth. Screaming for my dear life I quickly got up and ran to the door immediately pressing the emergency button, a few seconds later 6 doctors and nurses ran into the room and once they had realised the situation they hurriedly rsn the the body and placed him on his bed ever so carefully before rolling him away, hopefully to the hospital. More tears began to claw their way out of my eyes as I slowly walked over to the door, just wanting to leave this room and all the blood behind. But before I could even walk three steps out of the room my sight began to waver and my body started to shake like crazy, shaking for something to hold onto with my blurred vision I ended up failing and fell down to the floor starting to have a fit.
"Y/N!!!!!omg someone get some help!!" Two people ran over to me but I couldn't tell who with my slowly closing eyes
"Hey y/n can you hear me, it's yoongi and Jungkook, we are gonna get you some help just stay with us!" No no no no I don't care about me, just help him he can't die. Opening my mouth I started to mumble a few words hoping they would understand: "j-Jim-min...." a tear escaped my eye before my vision went blank. The only thing I could hear was Jungkook screaming for help and yoongi trying to get me to wake back up but I couldn't I just couldn't anymore, I had no more energy left to survive. Suddenly in my unconscious state a dark figure appeared..
"Looks like you lost this round y/n, but don't you worry you won't be dying just yet as I need you alive for my plans to work. But trust me when I say this, you will suffer!" Creepy laughter surrounded me as if he was everywhere but no I would not let this man get what he wants. I'll die before he gets me, a smile plastered it's way on my face confusing the dark figure as I closed my eyes again hoping to end it all.
"NO!!!!! Don't you die on me y/n. I can't live without you!" This voice it's so familiar I tried to open my eyes back but they just wouldn't, panic filled my body as I felt like my soul was being taken away from my body. No I don't want to die please I need to find out what happened in my past, I must find my brother and I must make sure jimin is okay. A tear escaped my eye one last time as I screamed his name before I felt my body become numb and a never ending feeling of nothingness filled my soul.
"JIMIN!!!!!!!"