Chapter 2

--The Professor's lab, Midnight Mountain Castle--

Alex and Slick awaited for Hunter and Bianca to return. In time, the couple walked into the room with a strange man.

"Alex, Slick, this man called for you in a sense of urgency" Bianca introduce.

"Thank you, Sorceress Bianca. Greetings, I'm Dr. Nefarious Tropy. I am the master of time and quantum warp technology. A great evil is destroying the timeline, changing history. If this continues, the world will be drastically change for the worst.

"Long time ago, I was working with a evil mask known as Uka Uka. He wanted to conquer the world. I joined him along with a scientist by the name of Dr. Neo Cortex. We were going to rule the world with the power of crystals and gems.

"But our plans were foiled by a heroes named Crash and Coco Bandicoot and their guardian, Uka Uka's brother, Aku Aku."

A wooden mask float into the room, next to Dr. Tropy. The mask had a purple, yellow, orange, and pink feathers as hair and a small goatee made of green leaves.

"Hello, I'm Aku Aku. Like Dr. Tropy has explained, I'm the brother of Uka Uka. Lately, Tropy and I have been trying to track my brother's action. He ask Tropy to help him, but Tropy refuse.

"Uka Uka found a way to travel back in time and is changing history. If he continue, he will wipe out inhabitants from my world, then move on to other worlds."

"If Tropy is the master of time, why can't he stop Uka Uka?" Alex asked.

"As he change the timeline, my powers get weak. I won't be able travel in time in my current condition" Tropy explained.

"What about Crash Bandicoot and his sister?"

"During the last battle with Dr. Cortex and Crash, Uka Uka sealed them in a temple and sealed it with a spell. I couldn't...free them" Aku Aku told the two heroes.

Slick raised his hand to ask a question. "If we do this, how are we going to travel in time?"

Dr. Tropy smiled as the question. "Aku Aku and I built a time machine to travel into periods where Uka Uka is damaging. I just don't have the right equipment to complete it."

"Who does?" Slick ask the time master.

"Coco Bandicoot. She's not in the right mindset though. After the lost of her brother, she doesn't want do anything but save Crash."

"Just like Spyro..." whispered Alex to Slick.

"Knowing us two, I believe we can help you" Slick told Tropy and Aku Aku.

"Thank you Slick and Alex. We just need the fifth member of our team."

"Where is our fifth member?" Alex asked.

--Arabia--

In an abandoned building, a person wearing a silk black dress and a mask. The person walked towards a desk that had a giant arm with a chainsaw as a hand.

"Excuse me, do you go by Coco Bandicoot?"

The person quickly turn to see a cat wearing a green robe behind her.