Chapter 5

--King Arthur's Castle--

"I told you, you are a Felinian!" Slick yelled at Alex. The former yeti saw his reflection in the water.

"Why am I Felinian? I should be a yeti."

Slick came up with something that might cause the change. "Remember how we change into animals. That could happen traveling through this time."

"At least I got my mohawk" Alex said.

They arrived at King Arthur's Castle. There were two guards at the large gate.

"You two there" the knight called out Slick and Alex. "Your kind is not allowed here. Turn back or face the consequences of the King."

Alex raised his arms. "We mean no harm, sir."

"I am a miss."

"Excuse me, miss. We are not from... Camelot. We heard that an incident happened-"

The knight slide his sword out of the sleath and point it at the two. "An incident, your kind caused. Now leave here!"

The knight next to the other knight held its arm out, stopping him.

"They're visitors. They aren't from the town" She turn to Slick and Alex as the knight put away his sword.

"An cat wizard invaded our castle with large knight as it guardian. King Arthur and the Round Table try to defeat the two enemies, but were defeated. The wizard took Arthur's wife, Lady Guinevere, and his sword, Excalibur.

"In anger, The King threw out all Felinians from this area, taking them to the broken down village. He doesn't trust them since the battle. So, the King is down in the dumps."

Slick and Alex took in the information about what Uka Uka and Prince Azrael caused. The only problem was the large knight.

"We want to retrieve Lady Guinevere and Excalibur for King Arthur. Please, can we talk to the King, Miss?" Slick nicely said.

The lady knight didn't consider discussing with her partner. She signal to raise the gate.

"The King will have your head for this" the other knight said.

"I know. But we can't sit around with that brute doing lord knows what to Lady Guinevere. The King may listen to their offer."

Once the gate was opened, they walked inside, going towards the King's Throne room.

--Thone Room--

Slick, Alex, and the lady knight walked into a room which should've been filled with the members of Knights of The Round Table. But it was only three people. The King and two knights.

The two stood up, weapons in hand.

One was a tall, slim knight with short black hair down to his neck, small moustache and brown eyes. "In the name of the King, why thoses things in this castle?"

"Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawan. These things want to make an offering for the King.

The knight next to Lancelot was the same height as him, slim as well but with redish brown hair with his moustache and beard connected.