Chapter 22

Slick and Carmen continue their decent down the sky. The two Felinians on their separate adventures, knew how to skydive and when it was appropriate to release the parachute.

Slick trained with The Hummingbird Brigade down at SGT. Byrd's Base. Knowing that he can't reply on his new Iron Claw suit all the time, the powerless Felinian trained with PRT. Jackie who pushed him to the limit till he got better.

At 200 feet, Slick pull the latch on the pack and the parachute sprung out. Carmen tighten her grip on Slick after the pull back, causing him to grunt.

The parachute open up, slowing their descent to the ground. Slick press his earpiece.

"Scottie, I have Carmen."

Scottie didn't answer. Slick repeated himself and still fell into deaf ears.

"Scottie, Cortex, come in."

--

Scottie, Cortex and Aku Aku stared at Nina, wondering how she got in the plane.

"Nina, how did you get in here?" Aku Aku asked.

"I have my own portals. As well as an artifact to make sure you didn't sense my presense, witch doctor."

"Thats impossible!"

"Thats how technology works, Aku Aku" Scottie told the witch doctor.

"Since you boys love to take whats not yours, I'll do the same thing."

Nina pulled her right fist back and fired it towards the middle of the group. Scottie astonish at the lady, was punched in the face, falling backwards.

While the heroes were stun at what happen, Nina grabbed Aku Aku, retracting her arms.

Once her arms return, the evil girl zapped the wooden witch doctor, knocking him unconscience. "An eye for an eye. Uka Uka would love to see you."

"Nina!"

She turn her sight to Neo, pointing his laser gun at her. Nina begins to laugh at her father.

"Do you even have the guts to pull the trigger, dad?"

Hearing her say the word, dad, Neo hesitated to fire at Nina. With a smile, the side of the plane explode next to the daughter.

"Like I thought, Neo. So weak hearted. But If I was you, get out while you still can."

Nina jumped out of the heroes' plane onto her comrades.

Wind started blowing inside the plane, causing Cortex to stumble next to the unconscience Scottie and a parachute pack.

Stamping on the pack and holding Scottie, the ex-evil scientist jumped out of the blown out hole, free falling in the sky.

--

Alex and Coco tried to shake off their opponents behind them. Looping above or rolling the sides, nothing was working.

Until a crazy idea came in mind from our loveable yeti.

"Coco, switch sides with me. When we cross each other, fire at the other ships."