Final Chapter

Cover art made by Strixic on Deviantart

--TimeTwister--

The heroes return to The TimeTwister. Tropy was the last one to walk out as it closed.

"So, what will happen now, Tropy? Time is a mess" Slick asked.

"I will fix everything. As the battle was going on, I found the missing pieces of my hourglass and regain my powers. That's how I could banish Uka Uka. So, I will fix everything after this."

"After what?" Coco asked.

Dr. Tropy motioned the heroes to follow him. When they did, they were outside on a bridge, far from the TimeTwister. It was a beautiful night with the moon shining its light over the ocean.

"I built this place to stop Uka Uka from taking over the world. I want to thank you all for helpping me and Aku Aku. So I alsi made this to celebrate our successful mission.

A red button rose out of the floor. "Alex, Slick, thanks to you two, you reunited a family, stop Uka Uka and Nina, and regain the crystals. I give you the honor of pressing the button.

"Sorry, Trop, but we can't do this. Well, we could. But we didn't do alone. Look around you. Coco, Tawna, Zane, Crash, Cortex, and even you, Doc. I believe we all deserve to press the button."

Tropy smiled at Slick's speech. The others agree with the Felinian. Everyone put their hands on the button with Aku Aku hovering over them. They pressed it.

The TimeTwister explode. But fireworks rose into the sky, exploding in the night sky.

"Our mission is over! Thank you all so much and I will return you all home. Take care and hopefully, we meet again."

A portal appear behind the group. Tawna decide to say her goodbye. "Alex, I am glad that found you and grateful enough to help you against Pinstripe, Uka Uka, and Nina. Thank you all. I hope you come visit Neo Angeles. Uh, Crash..."

The orange marsupial turn to his ex lover with his sister sneering at her. Tawna stick out her hand. "I don't expect you to forgive me for I've done to you. But I want to tell you thanks for letting me help you."

Crash smiled and shook her hand. Tawna went to walk in, but she turn back to the group. "Zane, where you going to go?"

"I really don't have a place to go."

"Wanna live in NA with me?"

"Sure. Thank you all and take care."

Zane and Tawna waved goodbye and walk into the portal. Cortex step forward, walk to the portal. "I don't have a place to go. I either as well. I lost everyone..."

"Thats not true, Neo. I got a special place for you" Tropy told his ex boss.

"Okay, Dr. Tropy. Thank you all and Crash, stay out of trouble. We escape death once. We won't have another chance again."

Cortex went through. Aku Aku, Coco, and Crash walked up next.

"Slick, Alex. If you didn't push to the limit, I wouldn't have help you stop Uka Uka. All I cared about was saving my brother in a cave. But I'm glad you two help us out and now, I get to spend time with my big brother. Thank you both."