Chapter 7

-Prehistoric Era-

"Well, you two are what causing Uka Uka to go insane. He chose the right painkiller to get rid of his annoying headache. The names Pinstripe Portoroo. I'm going to make you an offer you shouldn't refuse: Leave now or sleep in lava, capeesh."

Alex and Slick arrive at The Prehistoric Era. It was sunny but due to the trees in the forest they were arrive in blocked the sky. Their legs were wet from the water they landed in.

"I can't believe Prince Azrael is evil again" Slick said in a disappointing tone.

"How can you not believe it? He was granted power and use it to help Malacore to take over The Forgotten World. Once you evil, you still evil" Alex said.

"We were evil before, Alex. You and I change thanks to Connor and Russell and became heroes. I wanted to save him and have him do good..."

-Flashback-

Azrael was locked in a magic barrier, designed by his own father. The Prince of Felina and son of the King and Queen, prisoner in his own castle and stripped of his magic.

Walking down the stair to the cellar, wearing his green robe, Slick was being stared with the meanest look from the former Prince.

"To what I owe this visit?" Azrael asked with venom spewing out of his mouth.

"I want to help you out."

"No, no you don't. You help me out of here and the only thing you get will not be a thank you" warned Azrael.

"I'm not breaking you out. You kill me, your father, everyone you hate. I want you to know that your father wants the best for you. You don't have to be powerful to get attention. I know how it is to have powers like you. You're invincible, untouchable-"

"Until there's someone else who's powerful to beat you" Azrael said, wanting hit Slick with the bouncy ball he was playing with.

Slick sarcastically laughed, knowing the dethroned Prince wasn't going to pay him any attention.

"Do your mother or father want you down here for the rest of your life? Do you-"

"Don't act like you give a damn! If I get out, I'm going to kill you. Simply like that!"

Slick walked off and walk up the steps. "You gonna have to deal with me. Like it or not, Azrael."

-----

Alex and Slick came across a wooden crate with a drawing of Aku Aku. Whatever was in the box, bounce in the sides, unable to break out.

"What if this is a trick?" Slick asked.

"Only one way to find out" said Alex as punch the crate. Aku Aku flew out, floating in front of the heroes.

"Thank you gentlemen. This was the only one I can contact you two for now. I scouted this forest and found what Pinstripe is up to. Put me on and I'll show you."

"What about me?" Alex said.

"Wait your turn, sir" Slick smirked as his best friend huffed. Slick put the mask on and through Aku Aku's eyes, he saw what was going on.

Through the yellow eyes, Slick look on what was going on in the era they are in.

There was a factory in the dark forest. Portoroos riding on top of dinosaurs with metal mask on their heads.

"Hurry up! Those do-gooders will be here and ruin everything I planned!"

Pinstripe got off the megaphone and head inside the house that was next to the factory.

"Pinstripe has a factory further down the forest, spewing pollution in the sky..."

Slick handed Aku Aku to Alex. The yeti put on the mask and look through it's eyes. Looking at the side of the factory, he saw toxic waste pouring down into the water.

"That assoroo is polluting the water. He's going to kill the dinosaurs or infect them. He must be using a mind control helmet the ones he's using."

"I don't think the toxic will kill them before that does" Slick said.

Slick tilt Alex's head up to the sky. If it wasn't for Aku Aku on his face, his jaw drop would be seen.

A meteor was visible in the sky and was heading to the planet, marking the end of the dinosaurs.

"Aku, how long does that hit here?" Slick asked.

"Two days. We have two days to find the crystal before that hits."

"Okay. That means we need get to tracking and fi-ahhh!"

The wizard found himself being dragged through the murky water. Alex and Aku Aku ran after Slick, jumping over lava pits, passing through Pterodactyls and crawling out of patches of grass.

A cliff was coming ahead and Slick fell down. Alex skid to the edge as he look down. There was a portal to another world. Slick was already gone.

But Azrael was in his place.

"Your best friend and I are going to have a little chat. If I was you, I'll be getting that crystal."

Azrael jumped in the portal. Alex jump down to the portal, but it closed. The yeti fell on the ground. He groaned in pain as he stood up.

"Alex, we gotta get goin-"

"That damn Prince Azrael took Slick somewhere else. It's just me and you."

"I saw, Alex. We really need to-"

"I'm going to pound my paws on his face! I'm going to scratch his eyes out and stick'em where-"

"ALEX! We need to go now!" Aku Aku yelled, finally getting the yeti's attention.

"I know. We gotta go find Slick."

"I know. But for another reason. A very big reason."

"To stop Pinstripe before the meteor hits."

If Aku Aku was human again, he would facepalm by now. "Look behind me."

Alex look behind him and saw what Aku Aku was talking about. A big triceratops was on the cliff where Alex jumped off at.

"Ohh. That very big reason."