Chapter 20

--Warland--
The ThuNderbird

Nina walked in the room where Uka Uka was resting before they make it to Hurricos. The crystal surrounded him with two slots empty.

The leader met with three soldiers who wore metal armor and helmet that resembles an ant's head without the mouth.

"Our master is in a deep sleep and knowing those idiot heroes will come for these. Your job is to protect Uka Uka as well as the crystals at all cost."

The soldiers salute to Nina as she went out of the room. After the door shut, two of the soldiers took off the helmets, revealing their faces.

"Oh goodness, that took forever" Creed said, inhaling oxygen.

"What kind of creature is she using? They can't breathe in this thing!" Big Wool said.

"That's why I poked holes in mine" Mr. Gotcho said with pride, wearing his helmet.

"So, how are we going to retrieve one of these crystals, Creed?" asked Wool.

"Well oblivously, Wool, we gonna have to wait till the heroes interfere. But I do have a barrier breaker. When everyone is fighting, we'll get one and get out."

Even though the plan sounded simple, Mr. Gotcho wasn't optimistic about it staying that way.

"So what do we do for the time being?" Wool asked.

"We do some researching on our boss" Creed answered, getting out his DDUU tablet.

--BreezeBuilders Hanger--

The group of heroes arrived in the base hanger. There was a large silver armor plane that look like it can carry vehicles inside of it.

Coco, Slick, and Alex carried weapons into the plane while Cortex, Scottie, Aku Aku looked at the map, tracking Uka Uka.

When the three went inside of the plane, Coco saw an familiar vehicle. "My old biplane!"

The pink biplane from when she was younger was in good shape since she last use it during her time helping Crash against Cortex and Uka Uka.

"Scottie, how did you get this?"

"Computer got it for me. I don't know how, but it's useful."

The plane started thanks to Computer and it drove on the strip, ready to take off. Slick and Alex took a seat, straping on the seat belt. The others except for Scottie and Aku Aku.

"How you gonna start a plane without the passengers buckled up. Thats how airlines get sued and shut down" Alex said.

The plane flew safely in the sky, able for everyone to walk around. A hologram of the enemies' ship, surrounded by four blimps at each corner.

"Security is tight around Uka Uka's ship. It can fly by itself, so why would it need four blimps?" asked Scottie.

Cortex looked at the. hologram carefully and came up with an hypothesis. "I believe the blimps are being used as a force field. Four blimps at each corner. Take one of them out and it'll take away 25% of the shield."

Coco nod her head at Cortex statement. "Taking out blimps to take down the shield. Sounds easy, but its going to be difficult. They're going have people after us. By the looks of the main ship, it have some advance weapons."

"Well, we are in the past 100 years. But you're right, Coco. I don't know if your biplane will be enough. But I got two more dogfight planes, thats if Slick and Alex don't mind helping?"

"Uh, of course we don't mind. We're a team" Slick told Scottie, who was glad to hear an former enemy say such thing.

"Computer, how long do we have to meet the enemy plane?"

"Three hours, Master Scottie."

"Okay good. That should give me time to relax and try to work on the planes" Scottie respond.

--TimeTwister--

Darkness. Utter darkness. Feeling trap like being in a contraption. There was no movement. Couldn't feel anything of the body. Can't move anything as well. It was scary. Was I dead? Was I frozen?

Just need to move.

Something snaps open. I feel the cold air escape with warmth embracing me. If only if I can open my eyes.

--

An hour and a half passed, moving the heroes closer to the enemy ship. Coco help Scottie to fix up the planes, adding armor, adding ammo to the guns.

"Coco, you said you knew Spyro. How did you know him?" Alex asked.

"We came across Spyro when we found enemies with his head on them in Wumpa Island. Crash fought him and we learned that in The Dragon Realms that were posing as Crash.

"The two helped each other to find Cortex and Spyro's enemy, Ripto team up to destroy both of them. They disposed of them."

Alex smiled as he remember reading about Ripto invading The Dragon Realms during The Dragonfly Festival and Spyro defeated him.

"Hello, passengers. We'll be coming close to the enemy ship in an hour. But it looks like we have some airplanes heading our way" Computer warned the heroes.

"Enemy planes?"

"Yes and they're chasing after a red plane"

Scottie looked out of his telescope and seen the red plane and pilot wearing a red hat.

"It's Carmen..."