Chapter 4

After falling through the time vortex, Slick and Alex found themselves landing in a mudpit.

"Okay, portals are a dick" Alex said, only to be muffled due to his face in the mud.

"Get to use to it" Slick said, sticking his head out of the mud.

The two friends got up from the pit. Slick tilt his head at Alex, staring at his appearance.

"Uh, Alex. Do you feel...weird?"

"Other than I'm covered in mud, no. Why?"

"You're not a yeti anymore" Slick said.

"We're not human either, Albert Einstein. Now, let's find this crystal."

Slick facepalm as they walked to the nearest town.

Arriving at a rough looking town, Slick and Alex observe the townsfolk who stared at them. The townsfolk were Felinians like Slick.

"Have you study Felinian history at Azrael's school?" Alex asked.

"No I haven't. Something isn't right about this place" Slick answered.

They continue on till someone said "psst" at them. Alex ignored it, but Slick looked around to find out who it was.

Beside Alex was a tent that said "Keep out" in red paint. "Uh, I think someone wants us."

Alex turn his head at the tent. "Unless it's Opposite Day, that sign says different."

A head popped out of the tent opening. A Felinian with red hair on the sides and bald on top, and red hair beard.

"Shuddup and get in here!"

The two guys quickly walk inside the tent. The weird Felinian was stirring green liquid in a cauldron.

"Greetings, greetings, shuddup. Now, shuddup, I know what you want to know. Why do I want you here. Well, shuddup, I know you two are not from here. Not from this time."

Alex and Slick looked at each other, shooking their head at the Felinian.

"I am Norstradamus, I can predict the future and knew you two would come here."

"Uh, you called us in here" said Slick.

"Shuddup! Now, I can see that you don't know what's going on here. Let me help you out. Shuddup.

"Lady Guinevere has been kidnapped and King Arthur and The Knights of the Round Table tried to save her. But, someone like you two with better magic stop them and stole the King's sword, Excalibur. I believe you know him as named Prince Azrael."

Slick got up, slamming his paws on the table. "Impossible! He was locked up when we came back to the school. They had heavy security guarding him."

"Unless he's wearing a black robe with orange flames, orange skin, and looking mad 24/7, I got the wrong person. But, I'm never wrong! So, shuddup."

Alex had a thought in his head. "Slick, what if he was the one to put the seal where Crash and Cortex. Who else can do a Felinian spell?"

Slick sat back down on the table. Norstradamus went to stirring his cauldron.

"You search two items. A crystal and a spell. For the spell, go to King Arthur's castle and make an offer with him. For the crystal...you need to get Excalibur."

"Why would we need Excalibur? It's just a sword" said Alex.

Slick rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Excalibur is the most powerful sword. Whoever wields it, rules this land. If we need Excalibur, it'll have to do something with the crystal."

"Good, you're getting it. Now, shuddup and get going. But be careful on your adventure. This will be a dangerous mission. Uka Uka has enemies waiting for you."

"Thank you Norstradamus. It means a lot for you to help us" Slick said.

"You're welcome. Now, get out."

Norstradamus brush out the two heroes out of his tent. They looked in the distance to see the castle.

"Oh, Alex, you're an Felinian. Have fun!" Norstradamus said before closing his tent.

"I'm a what?" Alex asked, but only a facepalm from Slick.

--Evil Lair--

In a dark lair, a orange Felinian wearing a black and orange robe in front of a dark room.

In the room, a pair of glowing red eyes stared at the wizard.

"Apparently, Tropy and my brother have found two victims to save time. What a pity. I'm sick of these damn rodents getting in my way!" a deep voice yelled.

"Don't worry, my lord. We'll take care of them. I'm familiar with one of them. I'm going to kill him myself. This white one is different but if Slick is here, Alex should be here as well."

"Azrael, how is the recruitment?"

"It's real good, my lord. I believe Knigtrous will keep those heroes company. Besides-"

"AHHHHH UKA UKA! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR AWESOME GROUP OF VILLIANS AND FEEEEL THE POWAH!"

The Prince uncovered his ears as three bipedal polar bears walk in the room. A small bear with an afro, a trombone.

The one next to him, a slightly taller than the small bear had shoes with wings on the back. His dreads flow down it's back.

The tall, muscular bear was behind the two, flexing it's muscles.

"Who in Hades are these bags of garbage, Azrael!"

"They're-"

"We are your greatest henchmen. I'm Creed, the mastermind of the group, Mr. Gotcho, the trickster and Big Wool, the muscle."

Big Wool walked up to the front. "Uka Uka, you got a problem that won't go away. It's a problem that keeps clawing down there"

"Pause" Creed told his friend.

"No matter how much ointment you put on there, the itch comes back."

"Pause, man."

"What you have is a SHD: Stupid Heroism Disease. But don't worry, boss. We're looking for extra crystal at our base. Call us, beep us when you need us, baybeee" Gotcho said.

The three bears left the room. Azrael looked back at the eyes that stare at him.

"What just happened?"

"Don't ask me. As long as they get me crystals, they're fine. Keep your eyes on the heroes."

"Yes, master" Azrael bowed and walked off.