Chapter 3

--Undisclosed area, Arabia--

"That was uncalled for?" Aku Aku said harshly to Slick and Alex, heading to the room Coco trapped in.

"We got her. You heard her. She wasn't going with us. She challenge me to catch her and I did."

"This wasn't the way, Slick. It makes things between us worse."

Slick turned to the mask, a look of anger. "If I was there and got hit with that blast, I would've been dead."

The three enter the room with Coco handcuff to the chair.

"Are you sure this is Coco? She's wearing a mask" Alex asked Slick.

"Who do you think is?"

"Could be Old Man Jenkins."

Slick ignore the yeti and rip the mask off. A long blonde messy hair with a small bang on her face, pretty green eyes staring at the best friends.

"Does this look like Old Man Jenkins?"

"I would've gotten away if it wasn't you and that blasted yeti" Coco sarcastically said.

A transmission was coming as Slick's wrist communicator was going off. "It's Bianca."

A screen pop up in front of the group, Bianca was at a broken down temple. "Hello Slick, Alex. I see you were having trouble."

"Trouble is like a baby. We handle it with care" said Alex, cradling an invisible baby.

"Anyway Aku Aku, we found the site of the temple you told us about. I found this symbol that is causing the enclose temple to be open."

A symbol had a cat insignia at the center of a magic circle.

"I asked King Azrael what it is. He said it was a spell that was used in the Middle Ages to trap witches. I asked if he knew a spell to break the seal, he said there wasn't a spell for this kind of magic now because it's a dark spell and it's banned in their land."

Dr. Tropy had an idea about the spell. "Uka Uka messed with the Middle Ages. If we can get a seal breaker spell, we can eliminate the spell."

"Good idea, Dr. Tropy" Aku Aku told the time master.

Slick turn to Coco. "Coco, we have a way to free your brother. We need your help to get this spell. Will you please help us?"

Coco looked at the screen where Crash is trapped at. If they can get the spell to free him. "Okay, I'll help you."

Slick and Alex hugged the bandicoot, cutting the wires off her.

"Tropy, what do you need help on?" the Yeti asked.

"It's Dr. Tropy, and the TimeTwister is missing an element to track the power crystals."

Coco walked towards her desk, grab a backpack and pull out a purple crystal out of it. "You mean this."

"Uh, yes. That's it. Quick, to the TimeTwister!" Dr. Tropy said, teleporting the others to the place.

--TimeTwister--

The five heroes arrive at the gate as it open to the TimeTwister

The five heroes arrive at the gate as it open to the TimeTwister. The time machine was separated by five gates.

"Welcome to the TimeTwister 2.0. My creation, my brain child" Dr. Tropy introduce.

"This is some brain child" Alex said, admiring the place.

"Alex, Slick, these are the places I track Uka Uka at: The Middle Ages, Prehistoric Age, Ancient Egypt, Warland, and the Future."

"Uh Dr. Tropy, isn't illegal to see the future? I mean time paradox and bad things" Slick said with concern.

"Time paradox only happens if we see are past self or have something that hasn't been invented yet and use it."

Slick looked at Alex who said all of that, not knowing if he should be scared or happy.

Tropy nod his head at the yeti's explanation. "It goes both ways. But don't do anything that will cause a paradox. You wouldn't need your technology suit except for you, Slick. I tell you what you need to do on your communicator. Plus, you need new names so we don't mess up the timeline."

"Ricky for me and Xander for Alex?" Propose Slick.

"It'll work for me. Once you two are there, you gonna look for power crystal like these. The one in each world. Uka Uka may have someone waiting for you. Defeat them and bring the crystal back.

"Once the timeline is back to normal, I'll get my strength back and we'll be able to defeat Uka Uka."

Coco finish powering the TimeTwister, the transporter activating.

"Alex, Slick, you'll be going to The Middle Ages. Home of the Knights of the Round Table. Get the crystal and the seal breaker spell from Norstradamus" Tropy inform the two heroes.

"Okay, spell and crystal, we got it. Let's go save time!" Slick said, paw bumping with Alex.

A wrap ball appear and the best friends were sucked inside.

It was a familiar way they were traveling, Alex thought as him and Slick were being teleport through time.

"Feel nostalgic, Slick?"

"I'm feeling sick. But, yeah man. It's how we came to The Forgotten World. But we're far from there now.

Slick and Alex were reaching towards the end of the time stream, going towards the light at the end of the tunnel.