Chapter 9

--Unknown--

"He's the one that beat you?"

"Yes...don't remind me."

Slick watch as Uka Uka stared at him. Azrael had an annoyed look on his face after remembering the battle at his father's school.

"Uka Uka...totally not like your brother. Where am I?"

"You're in my world. My wasteland. The image of what the world will look like soon."

Slick turn to Azrael. "If you can travel through time, why do you need him?"

"He wanted revenge on those who did him wrong. You should know that. You're number 1 on his list. I gave him power and he's been loyal ever since."

"Just like Cortex, right?" Slick asked the mask, getting growled out of that comment.

"Cortex wanted to rule the world and I would've grant him that wish. But it was failure after failure after FAILURE! I was tired of him and that damn bandicoot. So I killed two birds with one stone."

Slick laughed at Uka Uka. "If Azrael fails, you're going to kill him? You're using him for your needs. If this is your world, which has floating debris and no civilization. So tell me, where's Felina?"

"What's that?" Uka Uka asked, getting a look from Azrael.

"It's the place Azrael is from. You didn't know where he came from. Azrael, Uka Uka doesn't care about you and your wish to take over Felina. He cares for hims-"

Slick was punched across the edge of the rocky platform he was on. A hand made of the rock grabbed Slick pulling him towards Azrael.

"He granted my desire, Ricky. He gave me my magic back and brought you here so your best friend can't find you. I'm going to have fun beating you to a pulp."

Slick's eyes widen as the former Felina's Prince had a fist heading towards him.

--Pinstripe's Factory--

It was early when the sun begin to rise. Alex got up, along with Aku Aku and Tawna. They walked through the forest to see the factory further away.

With Aku Aku on, Alex look around the factory. "No security yet. They gotta be inside. Wish Rick was here. Put that armor to use."

"So what's the plan?" Tawna asked the yeti.

"You're going to go inside, tell Pinstripe that you forgive him for running away and calling him wrong. Bad guys love it when they've been right all along. While you're busy, I'll free the dinosaurs. But there has to be something like a device to take those mind control helmets off them."

"Only one way to find them. Let's head inside" Aku Aku said.

"Wait. Tawna, we gotta make some changes to your appearance" said Alex.

-----

A muscular portaroo heard some knocking on the door he was guarding inside. Looking through the peephole, his eyes widen as he saw Tawna looking flirty with a short skirt and tight shirt, showing with bust.