Chapter 15

--TimeTwister 2.0--

Coco was getting ready to ride her jetski to the portal. Slick walked out of his quarters, getting an angry look from Alex.

"Didn't I tell you to-ow!"

"Don't yell at me!" Slick said, wacking the yeti in the head with his crutch. "So what's going on?"

"Coco is going to Luau Island to takedown The S.S. Unicornpia and retrieve the crystal" Dr. Tropy explained.

"The S.S. Unicornpia sound stupid and also sounds like a battleship. What were your plan going head to head with a warship?"

"Go there, jump aboard, grab the crystal, blow up the ship" Coco said with a pride of confidence on her face.

Unfortnately, Slick had a deadpan expression on his face. "That's how you die. Famous last words. I don't know what you and Crash use to do. But around Alex and I, we work as a team. We're a team and we're going to work together."

Using his laptop, the Felinian searched the name of the ship. He stumble on a website that explain the mechanics and weapons of the S.S. Unicornpia.

"Photon cannons, missiles, torpedoes. Who writes their weapons of their battleship?"

"An manic who wants me dead" Coco said. The group looked on and saw three polar bears. One Coco recognize from the battle in the artic and the other two from the transmission.

Slick was thinking of a plan. Not just a plan came into his head, but an sick plan that can't be fooled. He just needed to make a quick call.

--S.S. Unicornpia--

Creed stood by the platform, awaiting his nemesis. Something splashed in the distance and for the 180th time his lookout told him it was just a dolphin.

The polar bear was annoyed. How dare she make him wait. Once a challenge is issued, it's to be answered! For a hero, Coco Bandicoot is, she is, she's a...

"SHE'S HERE!" The lookout announced.

Creed looked on with his handy telescope. A portal disappeared and the blonde haired bandicoot heroine rode on her jetski towards the battleship.

"FIRE ALL WEAPONS!" Creed ordered.

Photon cannons, missiles, torpedoes, every weapon fired towards Coco. The bandicoot swerve left and right, dodging the attacks.

Creed pulled his hair as he saw his weapons missed. "Continue fire. She can't dodge all of them."

As the polar bear laughed manically, above the ship was a portal, Sir Felance-a-Lot hovered down.

"You sure this will work?"

"Of course. Just hold on tight" said Slick.

Coco dodge more of the blast, causing Creed to unleash a roar in anger. "All of that training and none of y'all can HIT HER!"

"Sir, we never were trained" a sailor told their Commander.

He was right. They were never trained to use the weapons of The S.S. Unicornpia. Creed awkwardly laugh, scratching his head.