Chapter 16

--TimeTwister 2.0--

"That was awesome!" Coco said, walking out the portal to Midnight Mountain. After helping putting away Sir Felance-a-Lot, the bandicoot tour around the castle before leaving.

"Why haven't we been there? It looks beautiful."

"Yes it is. Maybe after dealing with Uka Uka, you'll get to go there and relax" Slick said.

Alex walked in to the room with blonde hair on fire and burnt mark on his clothes. "Never again!"

"I'm sorry, Alex. You did a great job" Coco told the yeti.

"YoU dId A gReAt JoB."

"Okay, children" Tropy said, silencing our heroes. "One of five crystals retrieved and one portal opened. Ancient Egypt. Strange however, the portal for the future is closed off period."

"How's Slick? Is he able to go?" Alex asked Aku Aku. Coco went to interrupt his answer.

"I'll go and get the crystal. Alex, you need to rest after what you been through. I'll be fine."

"I'll go with you, Coco. Tropy will look after Slick and Alex" Aku Aku said.

"I'm The Master of Time dammit, not The Master of Babysitting" Tropy responded.

The Bandicoot and the Witch Doctor jumped into the portal. Cortex walked in the room.

"Welcome back, Alex. Did I miss anything?"

"Babysit these two. I gotta finish my project."

Tropy walked off, the best friends looked towards the former evil scientist. A devilish smile grew on their face, giving Cortex chills.

--Somewhere in the arctic--

Mr. Gotcho walked in the medical room, checking on his best friend, Big Wool. A week of recovery had the big polar bear back to 100%.

"Man, we gotta head back Luau Island. The natives were cool, the music was amazing, but the food was banging, baaaaybeeeee."

"Y'all went without me though. I always wanted to go. But when I'm laying on my deathbed, you two go. Some friends" Big Wool said in a sad tone.

"It wasn't my idea. It was all Creed's. Talk to him."

"Speaking of him, how's he doing?"

At that moment, the best friends hear an maniacal laugh echo through the hallway. They arrive at the garage where their jaws dropped at the sight of what was in front of them.

"Creed...what is this?" Wool asked

"This is our spaceship!" answered Creed.

"Space...ship?" Wool and Gotcho repeated, turning to each other.

"Yes, I will not rest till Coco Bandicoot is dead and her last words would be You've bested me, Creed and I'll say I know."

"Creed, spaceship. What are you doing with this SPACESHIP!" Gotcho yelled.

Big Wool clap his paws. "We're going to the final frontier where the final battle will be won by us!"

"We're going to be destroy Coco in space because in space can hear her scream!"

"Wool! Creed! Shut up!" Gotcho said, having enough of the banter. "You're telling me that we have a spaceship that will take us to space and we're going to be the first polar bears to ever fly into space?"

"Yeah, pretty much" Creed answered.

"Coco will not stand a chance, baaaaybeeee."

"There's just one problem..."

"Of course. There are setbacks. What's wrong?" asked Big Wool.

"I need a power source. A power crystal. I have a plan and its pretty ballsy."

Mr. Gotcho looked at the short polar bear with fear. "Oh no. Please tell me you're not going to steal a crystal from Uka Uka. He'll skin us alive."

"I was going to invade The TimeTwister 2.0, steal our crystal back and destroy it."

Big Wool and Gotcho sighed in relief.

"But that's a better plan. Thanks Mr. Gotcho" Creed said with a malicious smile.

Wool gave Gotcho a serious look. "Thanks, you got us killed."

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

--Ancient Egypt--

After surviving through alligator pits, mummies, tomb hopping mummies, highing water, falling tiles, and beetles...

Our heroine, Coco and Aku Aku found themselves surrounded around by snakes.

"Snakes, why is it always snakes" Aku Aku said.

"Wanna kick it old school?" asked Coco.

"It's the only way at the moment."

The Witch Doctor went on Coco's face and power flow through her. The snakes looked at the masked bandicoot with fear. She charged at the serpents, killing them.

After 10 seconds of invincibility, Aku Aku float off Coco's face. In front of them was a door with a image of the power crystal.

The door open and the two heroes looked inside the room. Instead of a crystal, they found a...