Chapter 18

If you haven't seen Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego, you probably won't get this part.

-RB-

C: Hello player. How long has it been since we last chat. 18 years.

P: Yeah, it has been 18 years. I actually thought you say out of trouble. Maybe live on an island. Or jail. But I guess nothing can keep from hiding.

C: You're right about that player. Maybe today could be your lucky day.

P: Oh it will be. Gotta cross "Capture Carmen Sandiego" off my bucket list.

C: [Chuckles] I waited years to hear that. Good luck, player.

--TimeTwister--

"Carmen Sandiego. In our world, Earth, she's an world class thief. Truth be told is that Carmen has never been caught. Never" Slick finish telling the others about Carmen.

On Earth, the best friends encounter the thief in Paris, stealing a the first diamond that was created before humans exist. They chased her to Egypt where they got back the diamond, but failed to catch her.

A portal opened at The Warland section. The last portal, the last world to find the last crystal.

"Something tells me that Carmen has the crystal and will be there" Alex said to Slick.

"Yeah and so is Uka Uka and Nina."

"Nina? As in Nina Cortex?" Coco asked.

"Yes, she's working with Uka Uka. They said they're short on one crystal. Which means one crystal between both of us and Carmen and the two Uka Uka has..." Slick said.

"All five crystal will be there at once. Well, lets do this" Aku Aku said, joining in with the heroes heading into the portal.

"I'm joining y'all" Neo proclaimed, walking with the group.

"You sure? I mean are you in the right mindset to go against your own daughter?" asked Slick, a look of concern for the ex evil scientist.

"I'm going to save her from Uka Uka. So don't you harm her."

"I guess that leaves me here. Contact me if you need anything" Tropy told them.

"Well that's good because the warlands is a scary. Trust me."

The five heroes turn around to find the voice who talked to them, but they were sucked into the portal.

"Where are my manners? I'm Computer. My master has been waiting for you. You all are heading to a battle worned Zephyr of Avalar in their second war."

"Avalar? I kinda remember hearing about that place. Something about Spyro saving it from this Ripto" Aku Aku said.

"You know Spyro?!" Slick and Alex asked.

"Sorry to interrupt this moment, but I gotta give you this information before you land. It's kinda my thing" Computer said.

"The Breezebuilders and The Land Blubbers have been fighting for decades and in the present, the war continues.

"Birds and...uh what are those things?" Coco asked, looking at a picture of The Land Blubbers.

"They're slugs."

"Oh...okay..."

"Anyway, Uka Uka is traveling in the skys, bombing both armies. My master will have more information when you arrive."

--Warlands--

Land Blubber's secret bunker

The group landed in the muddy field. The clouds fulled the sky, pouring rain. Around the five were surrounded by Breezebuilders and Land Blubbers who were killed in battle.

"Why would they go through all of this? Why do they hate each other?" Coco asked.

"Less questions, more finding this guy Computer was talking about. I had my fill of dead bodies from the Prehistoric Era" said Alex, ignoring the bodies around him.

The group walked across an empty field where a bunker was built. They went towards it until...

"Uh guys" Coco said in a worry tone. The others turn to her and see her staying still.

"Coco, whats going on?" Cortex asked.

"I'm on a mine."

A mood of fear dwell as they look at the bandicoot, not moving off the mine.

The bunker lit up, shining on the field. A cannon was shown on the roof with someone on it.

"I was really hoping it wasn't Coco Bandicoot who step on my trap. With the exception of Aku Aku and Cortex, which is strange, who are you two?"

"Who are you? We're looking for someone" Alex said.

"I know. I'm the person you're looking for. But I know some of you. I don't know the cat and yeti" the person said.

"Keep talking and I'll help Coco out" Aku Aku whispered to Slick, floating towards the bandicoot.

"Aku Aku, I wouldn't do that."

"Why shouldn't I save my daughter?!" Aku Aku asked with anger in his tone.

"You can save her" the person said. The mine light up red along with others in the field. "But you can't save the orders. I know about your invincibility but will only help Coco."

"Hold on, stop, stop! Don't hurt anyone, please" Slick told the mysterious person, trying to stop the situation from going south.

"I'm Ricky, but I go as Slick. The yeti is Alex."

The heroes couldn't see the person on the roof tilt his head. "Ricky Robinson? Alexander Richardson?"

"Hey, it's just Alex!" yelled the yeti.

"You know us?" Slick asked.

"Yeah. You two are The Axem Rangers!"

"Woah, we use to be. But we're the good guys. We're here to stop Uka Uka..."

The person stayed silent. The red lights on the mines went off. The door to the bunker opened up and a silhouette of a bipedal creature by the miniature size of Alex and Slick stood there.

"Coco, you can step off the mine. They're deactivated."

Coco steped off and went up to the others. Slick and Alex walked out of the mine field, a couple of feet away from the bunker.

"You somehow know us. So, who are you?" Alex asked.

The creature walked into the light, revealing it's face. The wolf looked at the two heroes.

"I'm Scottie McCallister."