Chapter 19

--Warlands--

Scottie's Bunker

Scottie welcome the heroes to the bunker, putting on a fire to warm up the place. He gave them blankets as their clothes dry from the rain.

"You're Scottie McCallister? The real Scottie McCallister?" Alex asked the wolf.

"Well, yes and no..."

Scottie handed the heroes except Aku Aku tea. Slick and Alex were confused at the response they got from the so-called McCallister.

"From what I was told in a video of myself, I'm a clone of the real Scottie McCallister. The real Scottie went back to Earth, so he created a clone to stay here in this world, Avalar I think.

"How old are you?" asked Slick.

"Fifteen."

"Thats why you only remember us two as only The Axem Rangers. You only remember till the point you came here."

"Speaking of which, why were you here?" Alex asked Scottie.

"Zoe the fairy came to Earth, looking for a dragon egg. My brother, Russell and I helped her out and she traveled back home. She sent out a portal to us and we end up in The Forgotten World.

"We go to help her and thats all I remember. After that, I find myself walking out of a tube. After watching a video talking about being a clone, I study the place I was at. Hurricos."

"Hurricos? That's the place Azrael said Uka Uka was trying to go with the crystals. But we still don't know why?" Aku Aku said to Scottie.

"I may know. Studying the history of Hurricos, I came across a big part to what Uka Uka may be after. The day Hurricos light up.

"Hurricos around this time period was still in darkness. No sunny days, no clouds away. It was always dark, raining, lightning, and thunder.

"The Electrolls, inhabits of Hurricos would build a large conductor for lightning to hit so they can finally have light. The day came and it was lightning heavily in the sky.

"Boom! A large lightning bolt hit the conductor, powering up the land. The strike that lit the Hurricos till this day."

The group were stunned and intrigued at the knowledge Scottie knew about Hurricos. The two earthlings knew the McCallister brother is smart and loves to research. But this was 15 year old Scottie who wasn't their friend at that age.

"I'm surprised to see Cortex is with the imfamous Coco Bandicoot. Finally caught him?" Scottie asked.

"Woah, Scottie. Let us not judge a book by its cover. Cortex is not having good time. Sucks when your boss tries to kill you in a temple and be alive to find out your daughter is helping Uka Uka. So, he's helping us" Slick explained.

Scottie tilt his head, a look of confusion at the Felinian. "No way. You're pulling my leg, right?"

"Believe me when I say he's not kidding" Aku Aku told the wolf.

"You mean you wasn't in the ship earlier, bombing down by the bunker?"

Cortex shake his head, answering the question. Scottie scratched his head.

"I'm sorry, Cortex. There was an airship that had your, uh trademark N on it. I have someone who's running from them with a crystal."

"Who has the crystal, Scottie?"

"A lady named Carmen Sandiego" Scottie said. Everyone smack their hand on their forehead.

"Scottie, she's an thief. World class thief" Slick told the wolf.

Scottie calmly took a sip of tea. "I know. That's why I told her I'll exchange something of the same value of the crystal. She told me we have a deal."

"Well Mr. Scottie, we need that crystal to stop my brother, Uka Uka from using its power to destroy the world" Aku Aku told the wolf.

The world Scottie is living in is in danger and he's use to danger thanks to his brother. "Don't worry. I'm going to help you. I like to help heroes. Ask my brother...if he was here. But first things first, Computer?"

"Yes sir!" Computer answered.

"Teleport us to The Breezebuilder's hanger. Also show us a map where Uka Uka's ship is at."

"Already crew, hang tight" Computer said, teleporting the group out of the bunker.

The calm before the storm.