105%

"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Unicorprise. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man or animal has gone before!

"Also, to destroy Coco Bandicoot!"

Slick & Alex

TimeTwisters

The 105% Chapter

-2 days after defeating Uka Uka and Nina Cortex-

Slick, Princess Sal, and Alex traveled to Seashell Shore for a relaxing day at the beach.

Lets go to the beach, each. Lets go away! Alex singed, staking the umbrella down in the sand, claiming the spot.

Slick walked with the Princess, but he was separated by two knights. She was sad that she wasn't talking to Slick.

"Pulk, Dull, do you mind if Sir Ricky and I can talk?...in private."

Pulk, the bulky knight snorted at their Princess' request. "Your highness, with all due respect, we can't trust this Felinian. You never know what he can do.

Dull, the skinny knight slide by the Princess. "Yeah, you never know what he could do. He could kidnap you and put in a castle. Pulk and I would go rescue you, but a mushroom would tell us that "Your Princess is in another castle" crap. Then we travel to other castle, finally save you. But he finds ways to kidnap you over and over, in a cake, a present, a painted version of us, an alien invasion, transforming into cats-"

"Dull, shut up" Pulk said to his best friend.

"Guys, Mr. Ricky is a good guy. He saved the world twice with his best friend, Alex. Plus, I can take care of myself."

"What happened at Charmed Ridge during the invasion with...oh, what's his name, Prince Azrael?" Pulk asked.

"Bianca told me about it. While Sir Ricky and Sir Alex were fighting, Bianca impersonate as me while I traveled back to the castle" Princess Sal said, blowing a raspberry after.

Alex walked up to the group, slightly annoyed. "If you all are done yapping about whatever, I'm going to build the largest sand castle."

"Okay, Alex. Princess, stay under the umbrella. We don't want you to get sunburnt."

Pulk adjust the umbrella so she was covered in the shade. Unfortnately, Princess Sal was made of sand.

-SS-

"I am so sorry about those two" Princess Sal apologize to Slick.

"It's okay, your highness. Its been a year and half since the invasion. We're still healing from it."

The Princess smile at the Felinian. Since he was done with the Uka Uka conquering the world, she'll get to spend time with Ricky.