Chapter 14

--TimeTwister 2.0--

Slick rested on the bed he was put on when arriving back to TimeTwister. After a few days of rest, his injuries were healing, but the Felinian was far from 100%.

"You look like you been through a war, Ricky."

"I feel like I've been through two wars within a week" he said.

Slick was in a video call with Princess Sal of Charmed Ridge. She wondered where Slick has been for days, missing out of her tea parties and events.

Slick felt like an idiot for not telling The Princess about the new mission from the start. "I'm sorry for not telling."

"It's fine, Sir Ricky. I just want you to be careful and safe. I care for your safety."

Princess Sal and Slick have been hanging out a lot after the death of Malacore and Baalo Sheen. The Felinian and The Princess help rebuild the castles at the Ridge, hangout, and went to some elegant parties.

Some would say that they may be a cou-

Loud noises echo in the call. Slick looked out of the window, seeing Coco working on something.

"Uh, I'm sorry for the noise. I'll call you back later, okay?"

"Okay, Sir Ricky. Get some rest" Sal said, ending the call.

--Charmed Ridge--

It felt great to see Ricky, even if he was far away from her. Ever since the invasion of Charmed Ridge, The Princess grew fond of the former wizard because of his bravery and courage. Everytime they were together, they know more of each other and the closer they get.

But for now, it was lonely without Ricky. If only she had the courage to tell him that she likes him. Maybe after his adventure, she will.

--TimeTwister 2.0--

"Wh-what is going on here?" Slick asked as he exit his room. Alex looked at his best friend like he was crazy.

"Ricky Robinson, get your butt back in bed, now!"

"How ca-"

"NOW!" Alex yelled. Slick slowly went back in his room, closing the door.

Alex knew Slick wants to help out with him, but the yeti wasn't going to take a chance on his buddy in his current condition.

Coco was fixing her jetski for the battle against Creed. Aku Aku float inside, watching her work. The bandicoot was always builder, fixer-upper when she was young. It was like watching her put together a vehicle again.

"Always love to fix your toys."

"As much as I love to use them, things are just not easy as they use to be" said Coco.

"Coco, I know you were angry at me for not protecting Crash. I...I wanted to save him. Crash was like a son to me. We are a family. I wanted to go back in time to save him. I would've even died in Uka Uka's clutches to bring him back. I-"

"Aku Aku, I was out of line. I thought Crash was dead and I blamed you. I had to find a way to save him and I blamed you for all of this. But now is the time for us to help Crash by finishing Uka Uka, once and for all."

Aku Aku smiled at his adopted daughter. He was glad they were back together and on the same plan. This was better than their last conversation when Coco walked away from him.

The bandicoot hugged the mask, then both of them looked on at the large blue tube that Crash was inside. "Please, be okay."

--Uka Uka's Lair--

"Where is that wrench!?"

"I can't find her at the moment, Uka Uka. But the crystal is still there."

Uka Uka floated around his room, patiently. His plan was almost finished. He just needed one more crystal to continue on. But as always, there were roadblocks in the way.

"Ugh, find her and get that crystal! Bring her back here after you finished."

"Yes Uka Uka" the cloaked figure said, walking inside a portal that appeared beside her.

The evil mask looked on to the four crystals that will give him ultimate power. Once the fifth crystal is received, all will fall to him he thought as he laughed.

--S.S. Unicornpia--

The battleship known as
S.S. Unicornpia sit beautifully in the clear waters of Luau Island. Vacationers and tourist looked on at the sight while Capt. Creed await his opponent...for two days.

"Where is she? She should've been here since I issued the challenge! Maybe she knows that I have bested her and it'll be a shame to lose in front of everyone" Creed said, laughing hysterically.

Mr. Gotcho was slightly irritated, sea sick, and hungry. "Creed, we've been waiting for two days. I'm going to the shore to get some food."

"No, no, wait. Who is going to manage the cannons and missiles? You're my right hand man. Coco could ambush us while you're gone."

"She could've ambush us when we were asleep. But she didn't. So if those that's not manualing a weapon come with me! Let's eat!" Mr. Gotcho said, leading a bunch of crewmates leaving to a boat.