Chapter 8

--TimeTwister--

Coco looked on the locator map to make sure the crystals were still in place, just in case Uka Uka change the places to keep them hidden.

But a new crystal popped up and it was in the ocean.

"Tropy, a new crystal came up."

Tropy walked over to the holographic globe and saw the crystal location. "Alex and Slick will get it after they come back."

"I can get it, Tropy. I been in adventures and beat bad guys before. This isn't my first rodeo. Just make sure you tell me when they open the cave."

Coco got her scuba gear and her old but improved jet ski. The Bandicoot teleported out of the base with her gear and vehicle.

The time wizard release some air as he wish her luck on her adventure. He looked up on the screen, checking on the Felinians working on the spell to break to save Crash.

--Unknown--

Slick woke up. His vision was blurry, head hurting intensely. His paws touch the dirt he was laying on.

"Look who decide to wake up" an deep gravelly voice said.

Where he was look up, Azrael was in front of him, sitting on a rock.

"Nice voice Azrael."

"That wasn't me, you twit" said Azrael, pointing behind Slick.

Turning slowly, the powerless wizard stared at a wooden mask with orange eyes, red lips with sharp, jagged teeth. Three bones, one on the left, right and top of it and an orange and red stripe on its forehead.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

--Prehistoric Era--

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Alex and Aku Aku screamed, running from the triceratops that was chasing them through the forest.

"Can't you attach yourself and possess that beast?" Alex asked Aku Aku.

"And where I am going to fit? On it's horn?!"

"It was a suggestion."

They kept running until a roar echo out of the forest along with the ground shaking. The two stop running to check if the dinosaur was still chasing them. But it wasn't.

"Whew, I thought we were goners" said Alex.

A yelp echo in the forest cause Aku Aku to follow the path it was coming from. Alex went on to follow.

Once the yeti caught up to the mask, he saw the triceratops with its foot in a bear trap large enough to trap a dinosaur.

"We need to help it."

Alex scoffed at the idea. "Just for it to eat us?! Hell no!"

Aku Aku float to the triceratops, laying his forehead to its forehead.

Going through its mind, he saw the family the dinosaur had, taken away by Pinstripe's henchmen. It took on the pouchers but couldn't stop them as it was hurt. Seeing Alex, thinking it can it to see it's family and save them.