Chapter 23

--TimeTwister--

Tropy was in the TimeTwister, watching his comrades struggle to fight off the enemy planes. He sent Tawna and Zane to help the heroes.

A small crash made The Time Wizard break from the action. He went to travel, following the sounds of munching that lead him to a cracked door.

Sneakingly, he open the door a little bit and saw a pair of blue jeans and black shoes hanging over a crate. On the other side, a orange fur animal rose up, eating a wumpa fruit.

"Crash?" Tropy called out, causing the person to lift up his head with the fruit in his mouth.

Crash looked at his former enemy, grabbing a wumpa fruit as he jump off the side of the crate.

"Its nice to see you again. I don't know if you remember me-"

Tropy found out the hard way as the orange bipedal marsupialthrew wumpa fruit in his face. "I see that you do remember."

Crash continue his barrage for fruit throwing as Tropy backed out of the room and back to the portal. The bandicoot ran out of wumpa fruit, so he went to strike The Time Wizard.

As he inch closer to his former enemy, Crash turn his attention to a screen which Coco who was on. The bandicoot looked on seeing his sister trying to fight off her attackers.

"Crash, your sister and other heroes are in trouble against Uka Uka. They think you're in a coma. This would be a good time to get back and help out."

Crash looked on, then glance at the portal. He had to save his sister and those who are helping her.

The marsupial ran towards the portal and jumped in. But the portal disappeared and Crash fell face first to the floor. Tropy snickered as he stepped on the portal button and Crash was sent to the Warland.

"Welcome back Crash."

--Warlands--

Slick and Carmen continue their walk, in hope to find a plane. But what they found was Cortex holding Scottie while hanging on a tree, thanks to his parachute.

"Cortex? What are you doing here?" asked Slick.

"Just hanging out."

"I would laugh at that, but thats too easy of a pun."

The Felinian went to help, but after the parachute tear, he found the scientist and the knocked out friend on top of him.

"I believe that karma" Cortex getting off Slick. The powerless wizard push Scottie off him to get up.

"Why are you two doing here and not on the plane?"

Before Cortex could answer, Scottie sat up, screaming. After a few seconds, he looked around his surroundings. "Ground, oh sweet beautiful ground!"

Scottie woke up and saw that he was falling down in the sky. After screaming for five seconds, he fainted.

"Um anyway, Nina appeared in our plane, kidnapped Aku Aku, and blew up the plane. Coco and Alex are fighting the army in the sky."

"Damn, they need our help up there. But we do have the crystal, right?" Slick asked Carmen.

The thief pulled out a cylinder package, open it and revealed the crystal. "Wheres my mask."

"It's back in my tower. But lets finish this fight against Nina" Scottie answered.

"Master Scottie, you're alive!" Computer said, appearing next to the wolf, kissing him.

"Thanks Computer. Any chance we can get another plane?"

"I would, but I just found an enemy base that will give Coco and Alex trouble in the sky. I sent you the camera footage of the place.

The group looked at the footage of the base thanks to Computer. There were two portals, one where strange soldiers walk out of and enter the other portal.

"It looks like the portal they come out of is a unknown place where the other has to be the Nina's plane up there" Scottie said, trying to put two and two together.

But Cortex kept his eyes on the enemy. He battled against them before with Crash and Nina when his former pet birds, Victor and Moritz wanted him dead.

"They're those ant things from when Crash and I went to Twinsanity Island. How is Nina using them when we fought them."

"Great. I thought this would be a fun steal" Carmen complained.

"Well, we ain't waiting here while those two get to have fun" The Felinian said.

Slick strap on his armor he got from The Medievil Era, Cortex brought out his ray gun and Carmen took out her pistol, walking to the base.

Scottie followed behind the group, wishing he had a weapon to use. "I should've develop Wild Wing. Maybe next time."

--The ThuNderbird--

Wool and Gotcho scrambled around, freaking out about what was going on in the plane.

Creed, on the other hand was calm, walking towards the case where the crystal was inside. The polar bear took out a small tuning fork from his helmet.

"Creed, what is that?" Wool asked.

"Is that a two spiked fork? Are you kidding, Creed?! This isn't the time for eating!" Mr. Gotcho yelled at his best friend.

Creed ignored them as he hit the case with the fork. With a small ting, the case shattered into pieces.

"Never underestimate my genius."

Big Wool and Mr. Gotcho stood there, jaws dropped at what Creed did. But not for long as they needed to get out.

Putting on their helmets, the three ran out of the room, bumping into three other ant soldiers, telling them to watch the room while they go eat.

After the soldiers enter the room, the friends start running through the ship till they enter the engine room where a portal was hidden. The three polar bears walk in as it starts to disappear.