Chapter 4

Luke's POV

I turned restlessly under the silk sheets. My eyes flickered open and I sighed looking at the bedside clock. 9:00. It was far to early to be waking up at this time on a Saturday.

I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head. I hadn't been able to sleep for days, all I could think about was a certain crystal eyed brunette.  She had been taking-no invading my thoughts almost every second of the day. I had no idea why I kept thinking of her. I have never thought of a girl longer than a day. But this time it was different and I could feel it. Call me cliché or whatever but she definitely wasn't like those other girls. She was different somehow and it was pissing me off that I didn't know how or why.

I inhaled a large breath, throwing the pillow off my head. The week had prolonged excessively to my distaste. It was filled with screaming teenagers and studies but, what else could I expect? I am Luke Brooks after all. Everywhere I went a heard of screaming fans followed me taking pictures, and (or) asking for them and (or) asking for autographs. It was sad sometimes-no I don't mean it like that. I adored my fans, every single one of them but sometimes I just wanted a rest-a break you could say. Sometimes I didn't want the screaming and the constant stalking or the bodyguard shadowing my every move.

Yes, you read that correctly. I do need a bodyguard because apparently as my father would say 'he's too famous for his own good.' I'm just fucking with you guys. No, but seriously I do need a bodyguard and that was a reason but the main reason was because my mother feared for my safety majorly. I only really had a bodyguard shadow me when I was usually at social events and only sometimes if I went out by myself. I never needed a bodyguard when I was at school because paparazzi were not allowed near my school because of a lawsuit my parents had filed against a pap a few years ago due to invasion of privacy.

I sat up, reaching for my phone with one hand whilst rubbing my eye with the other. I pressed the home button on my phone and looked at the bright screen. I went to check the normal things; emails, messages, and my social media.

I scrolled through my Instagram, lurking on certain peoples Instagram, dropping a few likes on some of my fans' accounts and replying to some comments. I switched account to another one I created specifically for my fans for following them and interacting with them. I skimmed through my feed before halting at a certain post.

My jaw dropped as I stared at the square picture and I rushed to click the link. My eyes read over the words in the article.

Famous, billionaire, playboy Luke Brooks going to find love?!!

I snorted at the pathetic title they had given the story. But...what story? There was no actual story. So I don't see what the hell they were reporting on. Nevertheless, I read on.

Luke Brooks, 17-year-old, billionaire hottie has been rumoured to have his soulmate marking.

WE KNOW!!

How horrific?! Our man will have a girlfriend! What will happen to us?! His loyal loving fans! I don't know about you girls but, I sure as hell wanted to marry him! And now we can't do that! We won't be able to kiss him, hug him, or even go near our baby!

BUT!

Don't worry girls! Luke will come around! Knowing our man, he won't be able to stay with a girl for more than a month and we'll have him back!

I frowned, feeling uncomfortable with the names these grown ass women called me. A pitiful feeling stretched across my chest, as I read over the words 'he won't be able to stay with a girl for more than a month.' I deleted the tab quickly trying not to dwell on it but, then my eyes widened.