Chapter 24

I recommend playing 'Praying' by Kesha or just hitting up the Luke Brooks' playlist of Spotify. (Sadia Kaiser)

•••••••
Luke's POV

I was fucked up. I truly was fucked up and she made me like this. My brain banged against my skull violently and I groaned, picking an arm off me. I slipped out of the bed and wrote her a note, scrunching up my nose. I left quickly, rubbing my head as my chauffeur picked me up.

"Are you okay monsieur Brooks?" My driver asked me.

"What is the point of love and heartbreak and existence Matthew?" I clenched my teeth.

"You had a rough night?"

"Horrific." I groaned as he opened the car door for me. I stepped out and shielded myself from the crisp yellow sun. I rushed into the house, dodging everyone and getting to my room, where I stripped and showered. I changed into a new outfit and took the golden lift down to the ground floor. I had already taken some medicine given by Matthew. I sat in the dining room quietly and was served some breakfast.

"I don't even want to know where you went last night Luke." I heard my mother's voice.

"So you do?" I raised a brow, looking up from my fruit bowl. "I was with a friend."

"Yes, of course, you were, judging by the marks on your neck."

"I'm not a prize dear mother, I don't bear marks from the girls I sleep with." I grinned when she, my sister, Sofia and Kelsey all choked by my statement.

"We are eating Luke!" My sister's mouth was dropped open.

"That is shameful, I've told you about this. I'm very sorry girls." My mother shook her head.

"She was a Parisian model too," I smirked, licking my lips at my mother's disgusted face, "My friend I mean."

"Stop it, Luke! We'll speak later!" She left the room and it was only me and the three other girls and soon joined by Andrew.

"How is your mum so cool about that?" Sofia was asking.

"Because he does it a lot and they realise he won't listen to them," Maddison answered for me and I nodded in agreement. "An STI will stop him though."

"We're eating Maddison and shove your STIs-" I refrained from carrying on when she smiled sweetly, "I won't get one and you know that so leave me be."

"Oh, you left last night why?"

"Stuff."

"You didn't-"

"Do drugs? No." I chuckled airily as the three siblings stared at me wide-eyed. "It was once or twice okay? I did a few lines with Damian." I shook my head, "Why would you think that? You know Damian is my supplier and he isn't here." I picked up another utensil to eat with.

"You're fucking disgusting." My head shot up when she said that.

"Don't speak to me like that." My mood shifted within a split second. I already felt like shit because the girl I liked-hell maybe even loved had a boyfriend and I slept with a bitch last night and it was the worst sex ever and fuck my head.