Chapter 31

Luke's POV

"Luke, have you seen the masterpiece?" I was met with this question as soon as I stepped foot into the school, quite literally too.

I glimpsed up from my phone, stressed and unbothered by my friend's stupidity. "What?" I answered with a sigh.

Francis snatched my phone from my hand. "Listen to me! Come and look at it." I snatched my phone away from him and shoved it into my pocket. Francis led me to a large, very very large framed piece of me.

"Isn't it a work of art?" Kris breathed out amazed.

"It is quite stunning yes." I agreed with them and both of my friends gave me a frustrated look. There was already a crowd and I didn't bother telling them to leave me alone or to stay out of my personal bubble. I stared at the collage, my heart stopping, seeing all the intimate pictures of Kelsey and I. 'The Real Luke by Kelsey Willard.' The plaque underneath read and I tried to breathe. I pushed myself out of the crowd and stomped to the sixth form common room. Kris and Francis hot on my heels.

I exhaled slowly when Kris grabbed my wrist, "calm Luke."

I inhaled and exhaled, regulating my breathing. I strode inside and paused for a moment. "Have you seen it yet?" Alex smirked.

"L-Luke! I promise it wasn't me! I asked her not to and I don't know-" Kelsey blubbered.

"What the actual fuck Kelsey?!" Kaden stormed in. "Is that what you fucking did in Paris?!" He shouted.

"Don't speak to her like that," I growled at him. "Apologise to her."

"And who the fuck do you think you are?!" He clenched his fists and shoved me, "I bet you fucking slept with her didn't you?! You have regard for anyone else do you?!" He shoved me once again, I didn't bother to fight him because I wasn't grazing my perfect record. "I can't fucking believe you all! You slept with her over the Christmas holidays!" He shoved me against the wall.

"Oh fuck off Kaden." Francis shoved him off. "Don't fucking speak to Luke like that." I brushed myself off and I smiled at Francis gratefully. "Don't fucking push him like that."

"What pretty rich boy can't fend for himself?"

"I'm glad you think I'm pretty and rich too." I snorted. "I won't explain myself to you as, seeing that all I have to do lately. Kelsey didn't sleep with me. Period. That's it. So stop being such an insecure fucking twat."

"You absolute fucking-" He tried to lunge at me but some of the boys grabbed him.

"Pardon? You're being an absolute bother, I have no idea what you're fighting. Your girlfriend did not sleep with me. We went out as friends, we did things as friends, we had photoshoots as friends." I emphasised the word 'friends' but it hurt me deeply knowing that's probably all we'd be. Friends. "She helped my photographer by modelling so I relayed her. That's fucking all Kaden."

I sat in a chair with Francis by my side, glued to his phone. Kris rolled his eyes at us. "But I must say, I am the man that your girlfriend would cheat on you with." I pouted and then smirked seeing his expression. "I'm just so much better than any of you."

"Stop lying to yourself." Francis chuckled. "You're fucking ugly."

"You bloody-" I chuckled, "Stop whining Kaden, we didn't fuck, unfortunately." I slyly smirked at the blushing Kelsey, who quickly looked away when her 'boyfriend' glimpsed at her. "I just bought her a lot of shit and took her out that's all." I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "I'm buying the artwork anyway so don't keep your panties in a twist."

"You're what?"

"They won't give me it so I'm buying it," I spoke simply, my eyes dead and bored with everything around me. "Its a piece of amazing art I think," I smiled, "the plus side of it is that it was made by a stunning artist who has an eye for grand things."