Chapter 8

A view of Luke's 'sexy eye roll.' This is not Luke by the way^^

Luke's POV

I sat outside next to Alex on our table during break time. Why was she with me? God knows why. I smiled as Kelsey spoke to me. I was tapped but ignored it as all of my attention was on the girl in front of me. My 'hazel' eyes flickered towards Kris, who nodded towards someone behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. A girl.

God this can't be good.

I scanned her frame and she smiled slyly at me. I looked at her confused and then my eyes widened. Quick flashbacks of her gripping my hair roughly as she screamed daddy came back to me. I remembered going down on her to. Our one night together made me internally sweat. I internally and externally cringed seeing her.

What fucked me up so much that I fucked her?

"Luke." She said.

"Oh my fucking shit." I said and Francis laughed loudly.

The girl, I forgot her name... Oops, laughed. "Um hi remember me..?"

"No not really." I said nonchalantly, shrugging. Don't fucking lose your cool boy. I repeated many times.

Her sly smile was quickly replaced with anger, sadness and hurt, "Oh."

"Well I don't remember your name but I remember what we did." I spoke, blinking slightly. Awh shit I shouldn't have said that.

"Oh..." She exhaled sadly, "My name is Samantha or Sam for short."

"Hi Sammy." I murmured not in the mood to speak to her. She blushed and I was elbowed in the ribs a little. I ignored Alex.

"Uhm I just wanted to ask a-are we soul m-mates?" She stuttered. Everyone quietened and watched in awe. How the fuck did anyone hear her? She showed me her wrist and I read the words. "Beautiful." Shit I've fucked yo majorly. Everyone knows I've got the tattoo now. People are going to come up to me and-

I shook my head a no, "sorry sammy that wasn't my first words to you and I don't even feel anything towards you. Mine says 'Oops'." Everyone listened in and my friends just watched me with wide eyes.

"I don't believe you! We were drunk how you remember our first words?!" She yelled out in anger and sadness. Jesus did she want to be my soulmates that bad?

I stood up and I towered over her with my height and everyone just looked content and wanting to know what will happen.

I rolled my eyes at her whilst she looked at me with her big forest coloured eyes. I grabbed her chin and lifted it up roughly. She liked it rough and I liked that. I kissed her hard and she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my torso.

Did I actually just kiss her?

I heard gasps, shouts and screams from far away and close by. She moaned lowly and I stopped and pushed her away quickly. I grabbed my water bottle and drank some water. It like everyone was waiting for something like this to happen.

Everyone calmed down and watched us. Sammy looked dazed and sad that the kiss ended. "See? Nothing Sammy." I said wiping my mouth.

She frowned, "But I swear I felt something!" She said annoyed.

I smirked coolly, rolling my eyes, "Sammy babe just stop. I don't feel anything and I know you don't. Go find your soul mate he/she is even better than me." I said and the everyone erupted into laughs and cheers and shouts for some reason.