Chapter 35

Luke's POV

Another day of school came about and I huffed. I sighed messing up my hair even more. My stress level was so high and Kelsey had tried to talk to me but I ignored her. My hair was as dishevelled as my life. "What's up rich boy?" Kaden laughs as I come to sit at the table. What the hell was he doing on my bloody table? Calling me a rich boy?

"Stock prices." I answered with an eye roll and he laughed as I clearly amused him. What? It was true. I sat down, ignoring him completely.

"Where's your lunch?" Kris asked, concerned.

"I'm not hungry." I answered simply and he gave me a stern look. "I'm eating later." I shrugged, trying to justify my loss of appetite.

We fell into an uncomfortable silence. "Thanks for your book by the way," Francis spoke, trying to rid of the silence.

Kris nodded too and I nodded. "Don't you have English Literature?"

"Just before," I said taking a piece of Caitlin's fruit.

"So how's Jaxon?" Kelsey asked.

I ignored Kelsey and watched a girl go by. "Do we know her?" I looked at my newfound prey.

"Don't you dare Luke!" Kris slapped my head.

"I'm not doing anything." I watched her and then turned to Kris.

"Sure." Francis rolled his eyes and I set my eyes on the girl again.

"Is she new or something?"

"No, you just never notice human existence unless they have boobs and a vagina." Kaden retorted and some of the table laughed, along with this comment.

"So what's her name?" I raised a brow, drinking in her body. Cute, little, petite girl.

"Lydia. She's a girlfriend of a jock but sometimes likes to whore around because apparently, her jock boyfriend dropped her like a piece of trash." Francis filled me in.

"You know this because...?" Caitlin questioned.

"Look, honey, if you're going to sit with us you need to know, Luke, Francis and I know everything in this school and we rule it," Kris said bitchily and bit into a chip.

"We know things from when you were a child to if you sold your virginity online."

"We have resources before you ask. Anyone talks with a wink or cash." I rolled my eyes. "We have people everywhere dealing our business or telling us their business."

"Intimidating," Caitlin commented.

I smiled in mock sweetness, "I'd like to think so. It just comes with being an absolute bother and rich."

Kris laughed, "in non-posh terms, he means being a bitch." He ran a hand through his hair. "And that's exactly what we're all good at."

The girl-Lydia looked over and met my gaze. My lips pulled up into a smirk when I watched her blush. "Damn it she's gonna spread her legs open," Francis remarked.

"Don't talk about girls like that!" Caitlin smacked Francis and he groaned in pain.

"Take her. I don't want her." I shrugged knowing he low key liked her. "Oh right, you have a girl." I glanced up to meet Caitlin's furious gaze. I raised a brow, "he's not a cheater, he wouldn't do that shit even if I offered him a supermodel, because you're prettier than them in every way possible."

"Stop complimenting her like that."

I grinned widely, "no hard feelings. He was an ass before he met me." Caitlin spoke confidently and I chuckled.