Epilogue

Luke's POV

"Are you sure you that you don't want to go to University Damian? Vince and I are going." I tried to convince him. On Damian's behalf I had sent out university applications and forced him to turn up to interviews with the help of Vincent. He managed to get accepted in Cambridge, much like the rest of us-however this boy did not want to go to university whatsoever.

"I don't need to I know everything about the company-" Was his only excuse to me.

"You think I dont? Damian I'm going just in case the company fails-"

"You were always the paranoid one." He retorted.

"Piss off Damian." I rolled my eyes, lounging in the chair.

Damian let our a loud laugh, "You love me really"

"I won't visit you damn it!" I threatened him. Damian only raised a brow at me as if to say 'really?'

"Wonderboy!" Kelsey called throughout our house.

"Is that your girl?" Damian asked, curiously.

"Yes, when are you going to get yours?" I snickered as he looked shocked at my words.

"You know how hard it is to get a soulmate nowadays? Mate, you were fucking lucky." Damian rolled his eyes at me.

"I know. Sad really. You're just going to
keep fucking girls till you find the one?" I gave him a look.

"No, I'm never going to find her. Let's be real. She probably doesn't live in london"

"I heard this theory about a delayed mark. A delayed soulmate mark can you believe that? Maybe thats what you've got-i mean its farfetched and rare-" I paused watching my girlfriend, god that rolled of the tongue well, strut into the room. Her grey plaid dress stayed about a little above mid-thigh as she strutted towards me. She threw me a smile as I frowned at her, "Kelsey we talked about wearing shoes everywhere in the house-"

"We agreed that we could downstairs not upstairs!"

"Baby is unhygienic! You're bringing dirt into the house." Kelsey pulled a face, "What? You can't handle my middle eastern ass?" I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Stop being so pissy!" Kelsey huffed, crossing her arms too.

"Where are you going?" I narrowed my eyes down at her.

"Nowhere." I raised a brow and she let out an exaggerated sigh, "I thought we could go out." Kelsey pouted, sitting on my lap.

"You're so annoying." I muttered under my breath.

"At least I dress well, it distracts you from it."

"You always dress well ma chérie."

"I know." Kelsey removed my hands from her waist to wrap my hand around her bare thigh. "Hi Damian." Kelsey beamed at my friend.

"I was wondering when you'd notice my presence darlin'."

"Well my boyfriend was looking really good so excuse me for getting distracted."

"I always look good."

"Can't you just accept flattery and move on?"

"No." I smirked at her annoyance.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know." I wrapped my arms around her tightly making her giggle.

"You too are disgusting. This love shit. God, I want to hurl."