Chapter 36

The video of how I imagined his audition to be.

Luke's POV

"Sir come on," I muttered, following him. "I know I'm late to auditions." I gave him a doe-eyed look that had worked in many teachers before.

"Auditions were weeks ago! More than a month maybe." He exclaimed, walking into the cafeteria.

"Give me a shot," I begged almost.

"You want a what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let me try out." I repeated.

"You suck." I heard Kaden say, standing beside the drama teacher. "You can't really sing sing."

I raised a brow as our drama teacher made a humph sound taking a bite of his chocolate pudding. I smiled sickeningly sweetly taking the spoon out of my teacher's mouth and turning away from both of them. I tapped the spoon on the tables and the cafeteria went deathly silent. "Can I borrow that?" I questioned to the boy with the electric guitar. He handed me the guitar and I stood on the table, with the proudest smirk on my face, "One, two, one, two, three," I started to play 'locked out of heaven', "Oh, yeah, yeah, Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Ooh!" I got into the beat and busted out a move. "Oh, yeah, yeah, Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Ooh!" I noticed the percussion had joined in and other heads were turning.

I handed him back the guitar and stepped down the chair, "Never had much faith in love or miracles." I pulled up the sleeves of my plaid shirt messily, "Ooh!" I slammed my foot next to a girl on a chair and she turned around with a gasp. I danced slow thrust to the beat and she bobbed along, "Never wanna put my heart on the line." I pointed at my heart and then pointed at her making her blushed. I walked away from her, running a hand through my hair, "Ooh!" I slammed my hands on another table. "But swimming in your water is something spiritual." I got up on the table, "Ooh!" I twirled on the table and kicked a wrapper. "I'm born again every time you spend the night." I grabbed one of the faux rich kids' tennis racket and sang into it, and stepped on a tray, catapulting food onto the boy who spoke nastily towards my sister, "Ooh!" I jumped off the table to another.

"'Cause your sex takes me to paradise." I leant down near a girl, "Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise" she looked up at me and I winked at her, running my hands up her arms. I posed and then stood up, jumping from table to table, "And it shows," I sang loudly, elongating the note as I jumped, "yeah, yeah, yeah."

I climbed up an undone table and stood on it, flattening it down properly, "Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven." Cheers erupted from the cafeteria. I jumped and grabbed a girl who was passing and twirled her, "For too long, for too long, Yeah, you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven." I jumped across tables until I was in front of Kelsey, "For too long, for too long" I smiled and was passed some shades, I pulled on some Tom Ford shades. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," I started dancing and a group of boys just joined in with me. I smirked, "Ooh!" As I carried on. "Oh, yeah, yeah, Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," did a fake split and sprang back up, grabbing my crotch, I swear a girl fainted then, "Ooh!"

I knelt down in front of Kelsey and pulled up my shades to rest on my head as I held my hands together, "You bring me to my knees, you make me testify" I sang to her, she giggled and pushed me. I 'slid' across the floor, "You can make a sinner change his ways." The boys grabbed me and helped me up. I brushed my shoulders off and enthusiastically ran up onto the chairs, "Open up your gates 'cause I can't wait to see the light," I had a hand on my crotch and another was pointed as I thrusted with a grin on my face. I came down from the area and walked towards her table, "And right there is where I wanna stay" I sang as I sat on her table, glancing over my shoulder at her. She watched me fondly.