Chapter 34

Not edited the slightest bit whatsoever so.... enjoy?

Luke's POV

My spoilt brat of a sister was having a half birthday courtesy of my lovely father that adored her. I sat on the throne with a scowl adorning my face and my crown fitting perfectly a top of my head. My sister hadn't arrived with me, she insisted on being late so the attention was on her. I watched people as they wandered in awe and sheer excitement. I watched as others arrived in their ballgowns and suits. My sister insisted that I wore a pair of white trousers that choked my fucking dick-it also had blue embroidery down the side to match her dress and it that was not torture she had made me wear a matching tailcoat sort of thing.

I inhaled a deep breath and blinked a few times, "Princess Kelsey." My head shot up to stare at her. She blushed deeply when people had started to stare due to the title given. No one was allowed to be a princess at this ball apart from my sister. "Escorted by Kaden James." I scoffed at hearing his name but, my heart instantaneously dropped and I rose to my feet, ignoring his presence and ignoring Francis' chatter.

God, she was fucking beautiful.

My breath hitched in my throat, the ashy blue dress adorned with magnificent handmade flowers matched her crown and stunning neckpiece. All which I had bought for her. The dress flowed behind her as she descended the stairs elegantly with everyone's eyes on her. "Careful there pretty boy, you'll slip and no one wants the Prince to hurt himself." The teasing voice snapped me out of my trance just when her blue eyes met mine. Francis had wandered off and I huffed, slumping in my chair.

"Shut up Damian." I sighed as he popped a cigarette in his mouth. "Don't light that shit in here."

"I brought Cuban cigars." He smirked.

"You did?" I perked up.

"Stop influencing the prince." Vince mocked too.

"Shut it," I spoke and then a silence overturned everyone. I furrowed my eyebrows in utter confusion.

"Princess Maddison Elizabeth." She was announced and a gasp fell over the crowd. My sister gracefully smiled, an off shoulder steel blue ball gown that much resembled cinderella's own adorned her. It glistened as the light hit her. She smiled brightly, her hair falling in soft curls behind her and a large crown placed above her head. She descended the stairs, the spotlight following her and a hush remained over the crowd. A boy had bravely made his way to the middle and from my position, all I could see was his curly black hair and the back of his tailcoat.

Once Maddison set eyes on this boy, her smile brightened if possible. She made her way over to him and they exchanged a few words. Maddison nodded at someone, "Let the first dance commence." A scowl was attached to my face as the boy danced with my sister.

"You don't look too happy Prince Luke."

"When did you become a Princess?"

"Your sister insisted that I wore this crown and I did not want to disappoint her." Claps sounded around the room as the dance ended and I turned my eyes to Kelsey.

"Well, ma chérie would you please do me the honour of having this first dance with me. Maybe then my mood shall be lifted." I held out of my hand as I stepped down and away from the throne.

"That's awfully scandalous what will all the royals say?" She played along with a large smile.

"I am a Prince my darling, nothing is more scandalous then turning down my request." I grinned as she took my hand and I led her to the centre.

"The centre really? You must love all this attention."

"Of course I do." I drawled out. "I love showing off my girl and her dance skills."