Chapter 12

May be triggering!

Luke's POV

The familiar Apple ringtone ripped through the 'sexual' air. I motioned for Alex to keep going-not that she would have stopped. "Be quiet darlin'." Alex let out a loud moan upon hearing me say that and she sped up. "I'm serious Alex." I clenched my jaw and moved slightly to answer my private phone. "'Ello?"

"Luke!" Kelsey exclaimed and a certain sense of guilt washed over me as I looked from her best friend to the phone. Why was I doing this in the first place? Betraying my soulmate like this.

"Yes?"

"You're okay. You didn't die. You're fine. Oh my god, I thought you got hurt or something. You didn't answer anyone's calls and it's been ages and stuff and-" She took a deep breath, " I was really worried about you." My heart warmed hearing those words come out of her mouth.

"Yes well, I'm okay baby." I blinked a few times as my face was shoved to look at a frustrated Alex. She rolled her eyes and let out a pornographic moan, gripping my shoulders.

"Oh, my-am I disturbing you?" Kelsey laughed nervously.

I cringed as Alex let out another pornographic moan and even decided to say 'daddy' too. "No baby you're fine. It's just-"

"I'll talk to you later-"

"No!" I nearly yelled and Alex opened her mouth. I pushed Alex onto the floor and she groaned. "Give me a second okay?"

"Uhm-"

"Please?" My voice was soft and I sounded somewhat desperate. This wasn't me. This wasn't the normal Luke at all. I shook off the feeling and I gripped Alex by the throat, "I'm trying to fucking speak on the phone? What the fuck don't you understand about that? I told you to fucking shut your mouth. Now darlin' shut that fucking trap of yours." I angrily whispered, muffling the phone from hearing anything.

"I like when you're angry." Alex choked out with laughter thinking this was all funny.

"This is not a conversation. Get some fucking clothes on." I picked up her bra and threw it to her releasing my hold on her neck.

"I didn't even get to-" Alex's eyes were wide and desperate now, realising what she had done.

"Well you could have but you were bad so now you don't get to," I spoke to her as if she was a child.

"But-"

I made a 'shut your mouth' motion with my hands, "Be quiet I said!" I scowled at Alex, who mumbled a few things. My temper wore thin very quickly and I found myself grabbing my things and shoving things into my back pockets of my front pockets of my jeans. "I'm leaving. I don't want to deal with your bullshit." I put the phone to my ear as I left the room, slamming the door shut. I made my way out and sighed feeling the rain drop on me. "Kelsey?"

"Yes."

"Y-you waited for me?" I stuttered, if it was me I would have cut off the phone. 'But she's not like you.' A small voice in my head said.

"I mean you asked me to."

"Thank you." I sounded genuinely grateful. "I'm sorry about before. I was with a friend and they decided to uhm..." I awkwardly trailed off and she nervously laughed.